Answer / manasa

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 3 No

16*2/3*7*3/43*1/3=?..

Answer / guest

The answer is 0 if division takes as integer

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 3 No

Post New Answer

More Puzzles Interview Questions

What is the four-digit number in which the first digit is 1/3 of the second, the third is the sum of the first and second, and the last is three times the second?

5 Answers  

A positive integer that, when added to 1000 gives a sum which is greater than when multiplied by 1000. Find the positive integer.

6 Answers   DELL,

Write 1111......(243 times) i.e. a 243 digit number with all 1s. Prove that it is divisible by 243.

3 Answers  

wat will be the next number in the series.... 1,3,5,9,12,21,..

9 Answers  

8. Given a collection of points P in the plane , a 1-set is a point in P that can be separated from the rest by a line, .i.e the point lies on one side of the line while the others lie on the other side. The number of 1-sets of P is denoted by n1(P). The minimum value of n1(P) over all configurations P of 5 points in the plane in general position (.i.e no three points in P lie on a line) is a) 3 b) 5 c) 2

6 Answers   TCS,

Sam and Mala have a conversation. ? Sam says I am certainly not over 40 ? Mala says I am 38 and you are atleast 5 years older than me ? Now Sam says you are atleast 39 All the statements by the two are false. How old are they really?

2 Answers  

A man is stranded on a desert island. All he has to drink is a 20oz bottle of sprite. To conserve his drink he decides that on the first day he will drink one oz and the refill the bottle back up with water. On the 2nd day he will drink 2oz and refill the bottle. On the 3rd day he will drink 3oz and so on... By the time all the sprite is gone, how much water has he drunk?

3 Answers  

consider 3 by 3 matrix & take 1-9 numbers but not repeat the numbers add each row and column then each row and column has the answer 13 how?

4 Answers  

In a certain game, if 2 wixsomes are worth 3 changs, and 4 changs are worth 1 plut, then 6 plutes are worth how many wixsomes?

3 Answers  

if 1+1 = 2 what will be 1-1 ? if 1+1 = 11 what will be 1-1 ? if 1+1 = 1 what will be 1-1 ?

12 Answers  

In training for a competition, you find that swimming downstream (with the current) in a river, you can swim 2 miles in 40 minutes, & upstream (against the current), you can swim 2 miles in 60 minutes. How long would it take you to swim a mile in still water?

2 Answers  

There is a bucket with lots of marbles. Some are red, some are blue, some are green and some are orange. We don't know the quantity of any. With your closed eyes how many minimum number of marbles you will pick so as to 100% sure that atleast 2 marbles have the same colors.

14 Answers   TCS,

Categories