In 1000 wine bottles stack 10 are poisoned given 10 rats
what is the minimum number of tries to find the poisoned
one. Rat dies once it licks the poisoned wine.

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

In 1000 wine bottles stack 10 are poisoned given 10 rats what is the minimum number of tries to fi..

Answer / abhisek dash

since it is a probability type question
so according to me the answer would be
10/1000=.001 times

Is This Answer Correct ?    2 Yes 20 No

Post New Answer

More General Aptitude Interview Questions

A lorry starts from Bangalore to Mysore at 6.00 A.M,7.00am.8.00 am.....10 pm. Similarly one another starts from Mysore to Bangalore at 6.00 am,7.00 am, 8.00 am.....10.00pm. A lorry takes 9 hours to travel from Bangalore to Mysore and vice versa. A lorry which had started at 6.00pm will cross how many lorries.

0 Answers   Infosys,

If g(x)=x-1/x then g (-1/2)=? Pls explain

4 Answers  

Cities A and B presently have populations of 70,000 and 60,000, respectively. City A grows at the rate 4% per year, and B grows at the rate of 5% per year. After how much time will city B have a larger population than city A? Answer in number of years to 2 decimal places.

2 Answers  

(165)2 - (164)2 =

7 Answers   Mu Sigma,

Two sentences are given and we were required to print the common word in the two sentences. Words were delimited by space, full stop, ? , ! and , . The trick in the question was that common word should be printed only once so if ur first sentence contains two word "how" and second contains "how" then in output how should be printed only once for this u can replace each matched word in second sentence by spaces . i want a solution in C/C++ language

0 Answers   Nagarro,

At 6'o a clock ticks 6 times. The time between first and last ticks is 30 seconds. How long does it tick at 12'o clock.

1 Answers   Accenture, Infosys,

In a class there are 45 pupil, out of them 12 are in debate only and 22 in singing only. Then how many in both?

0 Answers   Accenture,

what is difference between abstract class and interface?

2 Answers  

if the radius of the circle is increased by 6% then its area increased by

0 Answers   DSQ Software,

A coffee shop blends 2 kinds of coffee,putting in 2 parts of a 33p. a gm. grade to 1 part of a 24p. a gm.If the mixture is changed to 1 part of the 33p. a gm. to 2 parts of the less expensive grade,how much will the shop save in blending 100 gms.

0 Answers   Cisco,

23*2

1 Answers  

hi..my name is vinaya kulkarni....i have applied for po post in karnataka bank....if anyone knw's the written test pattern please inform me by replyin to my question...my exam is on 4th jan 2009

0 Answers  

Categories