20-12=8
30-10=10
__-30=12

56-__=14

Answer : 42

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 0 No

Post New Answer

More General Aptitude Interview Questions

Conversation between two mathematicians: first : I have three children. The product of their ages is 36 .. If you sum their ages . it is exactly same as my neighbour's door number on my left. The second mathematician verifies the door number and says that the not sufficient . Then the first says " o.k one more clue is that my youngest is the youngest" Immediately the second mathematician answers . Can you answer the question asked by the first mathematician? What are the children ages?

0 Answers   InfoTest,

a man sells an article at a profit of 20%. if he had bought it for 20% less but sells at the same price, find the gain %.

2 Answers   Quatrro, Student,

(x)^100 is a 31 digit number . find the no of digits in the number (x)^1000. 1)302 2) 310 3)311 4)315

6 Answers   eLitmus, IIC, Infosys,

If two pencils cost 8 cents, then how much do 5 pencils cost?

0 Answers   Accenture,

Number Series 19,24,20,25,21,26,?

14 Answers   TCS,

plz send last 5 question papers of SBI bank for the recruitment of clerical and PO today

0 Answers  

a cube has colors blue,red ,yellow each on two opposite sides.cube is divided into "32 small cubes and 4 large cubes". how many cubes (on 36 cubes) have blue at least one side. how many cubes have colors on two sides.

0 Answers   IBM, TATA,

the bucket size is 10KB.it takes 0.0001 KB/milisec to fill bucket.the bucket takes 100 or 1000 milisec to reach to destination.it takes 100 milisec to pass acknowledgement from dest to source.so calculate how much time will it take to pass N KB ,write formula.

2 Answers   IBM,

Find (7x + 4y ) / (x-2y) if x/2y = 3/2 ? (a) 6 (b) 8 (c) 7 (d) data insufficient Can anyone help me out to get answer for this question,i have exam on 6 th april can anyone find me the answer before that and post it please!!!!!!!!

15 Answers   TCS, Tech Mahindra, Titan, Unisys,

There six red shoes & 4 green shoes .If two of the shoes are drawn.What is the probability of getting two red shoes.

0 Answers   CMC,

Each side of a rectangle is increased by 100% . How much the percentage of area will be increased

11 Answers   Accenture, CMC, Zycus Infotech,

Mr. Beans visited a magic shop and bought some magical marbles of different colours along with other magical items. While returning home whenever he saw a coloured light, he took out marbles of similar colours and counted them. So he counted the pink coloured marbles and found that he has bought 25 of them. Then he counted 14 green marbles and then 21 yellow marbles. He later counted 30 purple coloured marbles with him. But when he reached a crossing, he looked at a red light and started counting red marbles and found that he had bought 23 Red marbles. As soon as he finished counting, it started raining heavily and by the time he reached home he was drenched. After reaching home he found that the red, green and yellow marbles had magically changed colours and became white, while other marbles were unchanged. It will take 1 day to regain its colours, but he needs to give atleast one pair of marbles to his wife now. So how many white marbles must be choose and give to his wife so as to ensure that there is atleast one pair of red, yellow and green marbles ?

2 Answers  

Categories