Hi to all , I had a quirey regarding my experience. I had
done my MBA in Hr and working as an personnel executive for
last four years off rolls in a manufacturing unit .... now
i got a oppurtunity for a central government company on
regular basis and i need to attend the final interview. My
problem is that some of my friends are saying i need to
have a EPF number compulsory to prove that i am experienced
and mere experience certificate given by employer is not
enough ,, is it true. Cant i get in to job on this
consolidated job experience ,,, is it that a EPF number is
compulsory to prove that i had worked in a large
plz rely to email@example.com
1. Briefly describe your current position and
2. What do your subordinates expect from you on the job?
3. What are the major stresses and challenges you face on
4. What, if anything, do you dislike about your job?
5. What do you like best about your job?
6. What are the critical differences between average
managers abd top-performing managers?
7. Think about the skills and knowledge that you need to be
effective in your job. What are they, and how did you
8. What have been your biggest mistakes thus far? Could you
have avoided them? If so, how?
coordination should be an individual responsibility rather
than the other insisting the coordination.justify your
Which is the best institute in hyderabad to learn CS?
How important is experience for EM managers?
let me know whether absenteeism(%age) should be calculated
on Hours available or on Labour Hour Rate while calculating
what is the PF, ESI, PT & TDS SLAB RATE FOR A PROFESSIONAL
WORKING IN A SERVICE INDUSTRY (LOGISTICS). IN HYDERABAD -
examine the role of money,as a significant motivator,in the
present inflationary conditions.
how can i get past literature review about recruitment and
what are the necessary qualities for the successful
why is personnel management is considered as one important
aspect of present day management? give 5 reasons or factors.
What are some career opportunities for entertainment
managers in the field of Music Management?
can u brief me your resume
Imagine that your appointed as the manager of a reputed
company. How will you plan the various activities in your
Please what is the HR introductions of the belows:
- Skills training
- Performance measures
- Vacation leave administration:
- Retirement plans:
- Employee handbooks:
- Company publications:
- Labor low compliance:
- Relocation and outplacement service.
- Policy creation:
- Policy communication:
- Record keeping
- Policies to ensure lawful behavior:
- Posting information safety inspections:
- Accessibility accommodation
- Human resource planning and forecasting change
What have you done to prepare yourself to be a supervisor?
How will you influence people to strive willingly for group
objectives in your organization (target based industry)?
Apply your interpersonal influence through communication
process towards attaining your specialized goals?