1. alternator has full load regulation of 4% when pf of the
load is 0.8 lag, 1500 rpm. full load regulation of 1400 rpm
for 0.8lag will be ________ ??
2. torque angle of a sync m/c operating from a constt
voltage bus is usually defined as space angle between _______ .
3. method most effective in finding out no load losses in
large DC shunt motoris ______ .
4. current carrying capacity of fuse material depends on
5. coil has res. 10 ohm, inductance 1H. what wil be current
after 0.1sec after switching on to a 500V DC SUPPL ? ?
6. effect of phase lag compensation on servo systems
7. rotor of a dc machine is usually supported upon ______ .
8. DC motor is preferred to AC motor in which application ??
9. 3 nos of 10:1 Xmer are connected in Star-Delta to supply
a load at 230V.the supply voltage must be ______ .
10. voltage source produces max current in which circuit.
11. cal. power, if current and voltage are out of phase by
12. suitable length of Xmission line of power at 66 KV.
13. Which of the theorm helps in simple computation when the
load across a ckt is varying ??
14. what is the adopted line length for power Xmission of
power by cables ??
why servomotor motor?
where i apply for best output?
wheather the size of windings in motor and generator are
1. How many types of mangers?
2.How many types of capacitors?
3.pls tell me normally types alternator problems?
Refernce currents are to be generated using refernce
cueernts how can this be done??
Does the motor power displayed on the Motor name plate is
the mechnical power motor delivers or it is consumed power
from the system?
what are the possible reaons & remedies if resistance of
NGR getting heat up
1. Why is the speed of shunt motor practically constant?
2. Why dc series motor use to start with heavy loads?
3. advantages & disadvantages of separately excited
generator over self excited generator?
What are factors to be considered while we selecting the
Core Balance Current Transformer for Earth fault protection
WHY BLADE & JOW OF ISOLETOR IN SUBSTATION?
What is the formula to calculate the rating of power cable
for three phase current.
hey guys i scored 910 on GRE and 67 on TOEFL respectively.I
have an aggregate of about 74%in my B tech.For which
colleges should i apply for an MS program in electrical
engineering.I am looking for colleges in NJ,SC,NC,GEORGIA,
NY. Please reply with a good response.....
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF BUS DUCT?
What is the formula for calculating impedance of
transformers connected parallel at fault level 50KA?
Why efficiency of generator is higher than motor at a
Is there possible to Test Transformer for Overfluxing
Capability. Or is there any firm who does Overfluxing Test