What do you mean by 'rostrum' with reference to the anatomy
of the human brain?
How do molluscs grow their shells?
what are some of the positions that a zoologist could have
an how long do they have to attend college before you can
become a zoologist
What is the second largest land carnivore?
which part of body affected by plague ?
What are the general trends in trade?
How may fisheries management affect sustainable development?
What is the situation of fishers, fish farmers and the
1. do you like your job
2. How long does it take you to be one
3. How is interacting with the animals
4. What do you like better whales or dolphins
5.do you think your job is important v
6. when did you first realize you wanted to be a marine biologist?
7. how many hours do you generally work in a week
8. what is your greatest memory as a marine biologist
9.in your opinion what is the greatest thing in being a marine biologist
10. do you specialize in any area? if so what
11. what is a typical day in your career
12.do you travel a lot.
13. what school subjects would help you for this career.
14.what kind of species do you work with
15. do you like the people your work with
What are the risks associated with the contaminants
Discuss the major features of at least two very different
nervous systems (i.e. jellyfish, locust, lamprey, octopus,
owl, rat, monkey). In what ways might the features of each
system affect neural processing?
In mammals, somatosensory, visual, auditory, and olfactory
sensory systems all project to the cerebral cortex. To what
extent does this imply some common form of neural
What is balantidium coli infection and prevention measures?