1. do you like your job
2. How long does it take you to be one
3. How is interacting with the animals
4. What do you like better whales or dolphins
5.do you think your job is important v
6. when did you first realize you wanted to be a marine biologist?
7. how many hours do you generally work in a week
8. what is your greatest memory as a marine biologist
9.in your opinion what is the greatest thing in being a marine biologist
10. do you specialize in any area? if so what
11. what is a typical day in your career
12.do you travel a lot.
13. what school subjects would help you for this career.
14.what kind of species do you work with
15. do you like the people your work with
Does anyone know of any genetic defects on animals? I'm
just curious why I've never seen an animal with gigantism,
or dwarfism, or down syndrome. I'm sure they all dont die
at birth. I'm really interested in some information on this.
Why do some animals have larger brains than others? Why do
animals with larger bodies have larger brains? How does
brain size relate to metabolism or to longevity?
How do the complex eyes of insects work?
What are the general trends in processing and consumption?
Anatomically, what are the frontal and pre-frontal cortical
areas? What do you know about patients with lesions in the
What role can fisheries play in national development and
zoology as an item of human culture ? explain
compare the variation of bones on the forearm and the
shanks of birds?
what is the classification of a lobster?
what steps or advice would you recommend for me to good an
perpared for this type of career
Name the Blood Vessels in Fish?
What are the markets for specific types of fish products?
why the blood cholesterol level of birds is very high ?
What is balantidium coli infection and prevention measures?