1. do you like your job
2. How long does it take you to be one
3. How is interacting with the animals
4. What do you like better whales or dolphins
5.do you think your job is important v
6. when did you first realize you wanted to be a marine biologist?
7. how many hours do you generally work in a week
8. what is your greatest memory as a marine biologist
9.in your opinion what is the greatest thing in being a marine biologist
10. do you specialize in any area? if so what
11. what is a typical day in your career
12.do you travel a lot.
13. what school subjects would help you for this career.
14.what kind of species do you work with
15. do you like the people your work with
Discuss the major features of at least two very different
nervous systems (i.e. jellyfish, locust, lamprey, octopus,
owl, rat, monkey). In what ways might the features of each
system affect neural processing?
what are some of the positions that a zoologist could have
an how long do they have to attend college before you can
become a zoologist
I have an interview of post of lecturer in Zoology(
entomology)department,please guide me about interview
what particular feild in zoology would you say is the most
which branch of biology deals with the building blocks of all life
What is a transgenic animal? A transgenic knockout mouse?
What are the advantages and disadvantages of such animals
for neuroscientific studies? Please give one or two
How may fisheries management affect sustainable development?
what is the difference and similarities between the outer
body covering of free-living and parasitic flatworms?
What are the varieties of homo sapiens sapiens?
What is the state of inland fisheries?
What is a central pattern generator (CPG)?
common characteristics of parrot, platybus and kangaroo
why the blood cholesterol level of birds is very high ?