1. do you like your job
2. How long does it take you to be one
3. How is interacting with the animals
4. What do you like better whales or dolphins
5.do you think your job is important v
6. when did you first realize you wanted to be a marine biologist?
7. how many hours do you generally work in a week
8. what is your greatest memory as a marine biologist
9.in your opinion what is the greatest thing in being a marine biologist
10. do you specialize in any area? if so what
11. what is a typical day in your career
12.do you travel a lot.
13. what school subjects would help you for this career.
14.what kind of species do you work with
15. do you like the people your work with
What are the differences between Smilodon Tini and Smilodon
Describe the main pathways between sensory receptors and
cortex (including intra-cortical circuits) for mammalian
vision, hearing and olfaction.
common characteristics of parrot, platybus and kangaroo
what are the differences between maxillae and maxillulae in
What are the morphological & anatomical differences between
poisonous & non poisonous snakes?
What are the current seal populations?
mud eel eg.cuchia,how many gill rakers?
How do the complex eyes of insects work?
which feild in zoology pays the most money
Does anyone know of any genetic defects on animals? I'm
just curious why I've never seen an animal with gigantism,
or dwarfism, or down syndrome. I'm sure they all dont die
at birth. I'm really interested in some information on this.
How may fisheries management affect sustainable development?
What are the trends in open ocean catches in fisheries?
What is balantidium coli infection and prevention measures?
zoology as an item of human culture ? explain
Anatomically, what are the frontal and pre-frontal cortical
areas? What do you know about patients with lesions in the