1. do you like your job
2. How long does it take you to be one
3. How is interacting with the animals
4. What do you like better whales or dolphins
5.do you think your job is important v
6. when did you first realize you wanted to be a marine biologist?
7. how many hours do you generally work in a week
8. what is your greatest memory as a marine biologist
9.in your opinion what is the greatest thing in being a marine biologist
10. do you specialize in any area? if so what
11. what is a typical day in your career
12.do you travel a lot.
13. what school subjects would help you for this career.
14.what kind of species do you work with
15. do you like the people your work with
WHAT IS A LIVING THING THAT CAN SPEND ITS FULL TIME
WITHOUT DRINKING WATER . SPECIFY REASON WHY AND
PRESICE ITS HOME LAND
How is the role of regional fishery bodies changing?
mud eel eg.cuchia,how many gill rakers?
valve guarding superior vena cava in embryonic stage
zoology as an item of human culture ? explain
what are the differences between maxillae and maxillulae in
What is the state of fishery resources?
What are the morphological & anatomical differences between
poisonous & non poisonous snakes?
What is the situation of fishers, fish farmers and the
Discuss the major features of at least two very different
nervous systems (i.e. jellyfish, locust, lamprey, octopus,
owl, rat, monkey). In what ways might the features of each
system affect neural processing?
wat do you enjoy most about the type of zoology work you do
What is the state of inland fisheries?
What are the general trends in trade?
what is the classification of a lobster?
What are the markets for specific types of fish products?