hey friends…. i m working in Avaya India Pvt. Ltd.(on third party payroll) as customer support engineer since last 1 year. Now i m thinking to do Protocol development course (LTE,MAC,RLC,RRC,3G etc). but i m a bit confuse that it will help me or not. whether i can get a good job or not. so please help me out by your suggestions...
what ll be the next technology of ufone warid jazz and zong
Please inform me about the openings of networking field at
Kolkata.Is there any interview recently?
What LAN analyzer tools are you familiar with and describe
how you use them to troubleshoot and on what media and
what is ic precaution?
Can some please tell me which is the best institute for
network protocol (l2 l3 l4 ) stack development in Noida.
Normally they r setting question 4rm
• Brief me about yourself?
• What are your day to day job
• What is the through put of 3560 POE switch?
• What is POE switch?
• How will you configure VLAN in a new switch?
• What is NAT?
• Different types of NAT?
• Difference between NAT & PAT?
• Explain with diagram how you can access a PC on
internet; will NAT come into picture, how?
• How many physical ports are there in PIX 515E? Are
they Ethernet of gigabyte?
• What is difference between ASA5510 & ASA5550?How
many ports are there
• Explain any client network topology?
• How will you configure a new firewall, parameters
• What is HSRP?
• If a link is down what status will be the interface
• How good are you in SWITCHING ,rate yourself
between 1 to 5
• What is VLAN
• Avaya IP Phone, separate required?
• Configuration for DATA and VOICE VLAN?
• What is VTP?
• Modes of VTP
• Can we have more than 2 VTP servers in a single VTP
• What is STP?
• How STP works?
• How is Root Bridge elected?
• Which priority is considered, highest or lowest?
• Difference between STP & RSTP?
• Modes of STP?
• By default which mode of STP is there?
• By default which mode of VTP is there?
• In firewall which security level is what?
• What is DMZ?
• What is ether channel?
Compare the contents of the NetSim routing table with those
of a IP/RIP based router
A periodic composite signal with a bandwidth of 3000 Hz,is
composed of two sine waves. First one has a frequency of
100 Hz with a maximum amplitude of 30 V, the second one has
a maximum amplitude of 10 V. Draw the bandwidth.
A signal with 300 milliwatts power passes through 10
devices, each with an average noise of 3 microwatts. What
is the SNR? What is the SNRdb?
what is destination translation?
what will happen if we don't use VTP?
Why DNS use both TCP and UDP ports. And for which purpose
it uses TCP and UDP.
What are the generally asked questions for a Person who is attending Network protocol
What is the difference between Cognos Reportnet features
and Business Objects???