hey friends…. i m working in Avaya India Pvt. Ltd.(on third party payroll) as customer support engineer since last 1 year. Now i m thinking to do Protocol development course (LTE,MAC,RLC,RRC,3G etc). but i m a bit confuse that it will help me or not. whether i can get a good job or not. so please help me out by your suggestions...
i want to do a telecom protocol development
course in Pune. plz mention some good instituition.what
is its scope.plz help me out.course(MAC,RLC,RRC,VOIP,3G,GSM,
What is the difference between Cognos Reportnet features
and Business Objects???
In UDP protocal Iam sending one immage i lost one packet
in network how can i refill that packet on receving
side,how can i deside total immage is receved ?
How to confiner single router two services provided. Both
service provided are same Speed
Is there any training institute for network protocol testing /
communication protocol testing / data-com protocol testing?
what is destination translation?
what will happen if we don't use VTP?
Hi friends,could sombody plz suggest me the website of
History with audio (which can be hereable)plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
help. Because i m going to appear WBSSC exam very soon its
improtent.Plz send me to (email@example.com)
When we make a call from mobile/landline, how exactly the
backend architecuture works?
Why DNS use both TCP and UDP ports. And for which purpose
it uses TCP and UDP.
A periodic composite signal with a bandwidth of 3000 Hz,is
composed of two sine waves. First one has a frequency of
100 Hz with a maximum amplitude of 30 V, the second one has
a maximum amplitude of 10 V. Draw the bandwidth.
• Brief me about yourself?
• What are your day to day job
• What is the through put of 3560 POE switch?
• What is POE switch?
• How will you configure VLAN in a new switch?
• What is NAT?
• Different types of NAT?
• Difference between NAT & PAT?
• Explain with diagram how you can access a PC on
internet; will NAT come into picture, how?
• How many physical ports are there in PIX 515E? Are
they Ethernet of gigabyte?
• What is difference between ASA5510 & ASA5550?How
many ports are there
• Explain any client network topology?
• How will you configure a new firewall, parameters
• What is HSRP?
• If a link is down what status will be the interface
• How good are you in SWITCHING ,rate yourself
between 1 to 5
• What is VLAN
• Avaya IP Phone, separate required?
• Configuration for DATA and VOICE VLAN?
• What is VTP?
• Modes of VTP
• Can we have more than 2 VTP servers in a single VTP
• What is STP?
• How STP works?
• How is Root Bridge elected?
• Which priority is considered, highest or lowest?
• Difference between STP & RSTP?
• Modes of STP?
• By default which mode of STP is there?
• By default which mode of VTP is there?
• In firewall which security level is what?
• What is DMZ?
• What is ether channel?
What are the generally asked questions for a Person who is attending Network protocol
How we can communicate (voice communication) in LAN by
using core java?