From the perspective of a computer's network configuration,
the name given to the IP address of the router to which the
hosts in a particular subnet must go through to get to
other networks/subnets is the
Compare the contents of the NetSim routing table with those
of a IP/RIP based router
• Brief me about yourself?
• What are your day to day job
• What is the through put of 3560 POE switch?
• What is POE switch?
• How will you configure VLAN in a new switch?
• What is NAT?
• Different types of NAT?
• Difference between NAT & PAT?
• Explain with diagram how you can access a PC on
internet; will NAT come into picture, how?
• How many physical ports are there in PIX 515E? Are
they Ethernet of gigabyte?
• What is difference between ASA5510 & ASA5550?How
many ports are there
• Explain any client network topology?
• How will you configure a new firewall, parameters
• What is HSRP?
• If a link is down what status will be the interface
• How good are you in SWITCHING ,rate yourself
between 1 to 5
• What is VLAN
• Avaya IP Phone, separate required?
• Configuration for DATA and VOICE VLAN?
• What is VTP?
• Modes of VTP
• Can we have more than 2 VTP servers in a single VTP
• What is STP?
• How STP works?
• How is Root Bridge elected?
• Which priority is considered, highest or lowest?
• Difference between STP & RSTP?
• Modes of STP?
• By default which mode of STP is there?
• By default which mode of VTP is there?
• In firewall which security level is what?
• What is DMZ?
• What is ether channel?
what is the postec controllers and how it is work
Explain the automation frame work?
iam doing my final year graduation in physics i got placed
as an assistant engineer for the job band INFRASTRUCTURE
MANAGEMENT SERVICE(IMS)i want to know what type of job is
tat and i also want to know about the technical knowledge
for the job
What LAN analyzer tools are you familiar with and describe
how you use them to troubleshoot and on what media and
What are advantages and disadvantages of combining the
session presentation application layer in the osi model
into one single application layer in internet layer?
Desirability of TCP/IP STANDARDS
Please inform me about the openings of networking field at
Kolkata.Is there any interview recently?
How does FDDI node determine whether it can send asynchronous traffic and synchronous traffic
How we can communicate (voice communication) in LAN by
using core java?
Is there any training institute for network protocol testing /
communication protocol testing / data-com protocol testing?
What happend if the token lost in token ring IEEE802.5?
what is ic precaution?
What is the difference between Cognos Reportnet features
and Business Objects???