From the perspective of a computer's network configuration,
the name given to the IP address of the router to which the
hosts in a particular subnet must go through to get to
other networks/subnets is the
What are advantages and disadvantages of combining the
session presentation application layer in the osi model
into one single application layer in internet layer?
Draw diagrams for the waveforms you would expect when the bit sequence 10111001 is transmitted on IEEE 802.3
what is the postec controllers and how it is work
Explain the automation frame work?
• Brief me about yourself?
• What are your day to day job
• What is the through put of 3560 POE switch?
• What is POE switch?
• How will you configure VLAN in a new switch?
• What is NAT?
• Different types of NAT?
• Difference between NAT & PAT?
• Explain with diagram how you can access a PC on
internet; will NAT come into picture, how?
• How many physical ports are there in PIX 515E? Are
they Ethernet of gigabyte?
• What is difference between ASA5510 & ASA5550?How
many ports are there
• Explain any client network topology?
• How will you configure a new firewall, parameters
• What is HSRP?
• If a link is down what status will be the interface
• How good are you in SWITCHING ,rate yourself
between 1 to 5
• What is VLAN
• Avaya IP Phone, separate required?
• Configuration for DATA and VOICE VLAN?
• What is VTP?
• Modes of VTP
• Can we have more than 2 VTP servers in a single VTP
• What is STP?
• How STP works?
• How is Root Bridge elected?
• Which priority is considered, highest or lowest?
• Difference between STP & RSTP?
• Modes of STP?
• By default which mode of STP is there?
• By default which mode of VTP is there?
• In firewall which security level is what?
• What is DMZ?
• What is ether channel?
what is destination translation?
what will happen if we don't use VTP?
What is the name of the occupational health and safety act
I have 10+ years of telecom application development
experience ( telecom billing product -call control
(ISUP/INAP/CAMEL call handling), short message routing
application, telecom tools development). I am very strong
in C++/Unix , core java and advanced oops design. Recently
I have undergone a training in 3G mobile protocol
developement. I have very good knowledge about WCDMA, its
various layers and gone through 3GPP technical specs. Now I
am looking for 3G mobile development opportunities. I am
finding very difficult to get it, as I don't have the
relevant experiences on 3G development. Please advice me on
this to enter into mobile protocol development.
What is the difference between Cognos Reportnet features
and Business Objects???
Why DNS use both TCP and UDP ports. And for which purpose
it uses TCP and UDP.
A signal with 300 milliwatts power passes through 10
devices, each with an average noise of 3 microwatts. What
is the SNR? What is the SNRdb?
What is the role of health and safety committee
what ll be the next technology of ufone warid jazz and zong
Where i can get the objective type question for Voip.
please let me know soon.