I am haning thousands emails in my send box (which i
sended.) Now i want to send all these emails (Total in send
box)to other by email. Can i send total emails at one time
(Not sending each indivisually) by one comand; Please tell
what are nanoemulsions and how are they prepared?
i want a brief outline about nanoemulsions..
is anyone of you is having any literature, can you share
that? also any an idea where i can get the information?
I am selected interview for computer sc.please give me some
information how many types question asked in interview.my
id is firstname.lastname@example.org
What do you like and dislike about working for this
whether we can implement VPN based on UDP? If yes then tell
how? If no tell why not?
Can one be shocked holding a wire carrying a very large current with a low voltage source?
how to avoid a class from getting inherited but respective
class should be able to instantiate ?
can any one send me the configuration of cisco 1841
Anyone have thesis paper about "Electrical Load Forecasting" . Or the web addresses where people usually
upload their thesis paper except IEEE.
DVC2000 performent: travel ??? and not output signal
how to print a number in character(ex. 123= one twenty three)?
describe what is const pointer and why do we need it?
what is the difference between
which is better php,asp.net,jsp? and why?
i want to know details about SBI bank exam and date when to
apply and what is the eligibility and the model papers
related to it and various post available for Engineering in
HELLO EVERYONE ON YAHOO , I'M IN NIGERIA AND I Will LIKE TO
MOVE AND WORK IN CANADA , ANY SKILLED WORK IS OK BY ME AND
THE PERSON WILL PAY THE BILL FOR IT, I WILL SERVE THE PERSON
FOR THE EXPENSES.......... LOVE TO READ FROM YOU SOONEST AS
YOU WISH TO HELP ME OUT
Pls find the bellow mentioned interview questions related
1. Job Scheduling; mainly crontab, at, batch command
2. Backup stetegy; incremental, full system back up;
diff between tar & ufsdump
3. diff between hard link & softlink
4. How to list only the directories inside a directory
(Ans. ls -l|grep "^d")
5. RAID levels; pros & cons of diffrent levels; what
is RAID 1+0
6. How to recover a system whose root password has
7. What is a daemon?
8. How to put a job in background & bring it to
9. What is default permissions for others in a file?
10. Questions on shell initialization scripts?
11. Questions on restricted shell
12. What is diff betwn grep & find?
13. What is egrep?
14. Questions on shell programming
15. What is a pipe?
16. Questions on Solaris patch management like pkgadd
Thnaks & Regards