Create a structure to specify data on students given
Roll number, Name, Department, Course, Year of joining
Assume that there are not more than 450 students in the
1.write a function to print names of all students who joined in a particular year
2.write a function to print the data of a student whose roll number is given
using only #include and #include Write a program in C that will read an input from the user and print it back to the user if it is a palindrome. The string ends when it encounters a whitespace. The input string is at most 30 characters. Assume the string has no spaces and distinguish between and lowercase. So madam is a palindrome, but MadAm is not a palindrome. Use scanf and %s to read the string.
Enter a string: madam
madam is a palindrome.
Enter a string: 09023
09023 is not a palindrome.
which is an algorithm for sorting in a growing Lexicographic
please give me some tips for the placement in the TCS.
Hi how many types of software editions are there and their
difference (like home editions, enterprise, standard etc)
can u please help me
The purpose of this exercise is to benchmark file writing
and reading speed. This exercise is divided into two parts.
a). Write a file character by character such that the total
file size becomes approximately >10K. After writing close
the file handler, open a new stream and read the file
character by character. Record both times. Execute this
exercise at least 4 times
b). Create a buffer capable of storing 100 characters. Now
after generating the characters, first store them in the
buffer. Once the buffer is filled up, store all the
elements in the file. Repeat the process until the total
file size becomes approximately >10K.While reading read a
while line, store it in buffer and once buffer gets filled
up, display the whole buffer. Repeat the exercise at least
4 times with different size of buffer (50, 100, 150 …).
Records the times.
c). Do an analysis of the differences in times and submit
it in class.
what is the differnce between programing langauge and tool?
is sas is a programing langauge r tool?
Explain with the aid of an example why arrays of structures
don’t provide an efficient representation when it comes to
adding and deleting records internal to the array.
I have written a pro*C program to fetch data from the
cursor. where in i have used the concept of BULK FETCH....
each FETCH statement is taking lots of time to fetch
specified number of rows at...
In this problem you are to write a program that will cut
some number of prime numbers from the list of prime numbers
between 1 and N.Your program will read in a number N;
determine the list of prime numbers between 1 and N; and
print the C*2 prime numbers from the center of the list if
there are an even number of prime numbers or (C*2)-1 prime
numbers from the center of the list if there are an odd
number of prime numbers in the list.
write a program using linked list in which each node
consists of following information.
i) Write the program to add information of students in
#define f(g,h) g##h
print f ("%d"f(var,10));}
wat would be the output??
Write a C program to accept a matrix of any size. Find the
frequency count of each element in the matrix and positions
in which they appear in the matrix
Read N characters in to an array . Use functions to do all
problems and pass the address of array to function.
1. Print only the alphabets . If in upper case print in
lower case vice versa.
2. Enter alphanumeric characters and form 2 array alphaets
and digits.Also print the count of each array.
3. Find the count of a certain character.
4. Print the positions where a certain character occured.
5. Print the characters between successive array elements.
6. Find the largest and smallest charcter. How many times
it each one occured.
7. Enter a certain range. Print out the array elements
which occured between these range.
8. Reverse a character array without using another array.
9. Reverse an array region.
10. Replace a the array elements with it next character .
Use a after z.
11. Code the array element with certain character as first
12. Duplicate all the vowels in a character array. What is
the new count.
13. Delete the vowels in a character array. What is the new
14. Print the count of all characters in the array.
15. Enter n alphabets and store a upto tht
charcter in array.What is the array count?
16. Sort a character array.
17. Merge 2 character arrays largearray,smallarray.
18. Find the pair with largest number of characters in between.
19. Find the numerical value of a charcter array.
20. Store n numeral characters in an arrray. Insert another
numeral character in a certain position.
21. Insert a character in a sorted array.
22. Merge 2 sorted arrays in sorted fashion.
23. Duplicate the least occuring character.
24. Write a menu driven program to circular right/left shift
an array of n elements.
25. Is the character array palindrome? if not make it
26. Concatenate the first n charaters to the end of the string.
27. Print all n group of chracters which are palindrome.
28. Concatneate the reverse of last n characters to the array.
what is the difference between north western polytechnique university and your applied colleges??
please give ur answers for this. :)
ATM machine and railway reservation class/object diagram
illustrate the use of address operator and dereferencing
operator with the help of a program
guys plzzz help for this question