Topic :: Base

Base Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Do you know what is made to order scenario or make-to-stock scenario? SO, in the make-to-order scenario, what’s the integration touchpoint that you figure MRP? My question is when you have a make-to-order scenario, how does MRP will be figured? How system know that when you create a sale order whether the sale order is calling for make to order or make to the stock type of order, which data determined this is made to order make to stock…. The system should understand when I create an order, whether it’s made to order or make to stock, so which parameter which value that system will be determined based on that system will say okay this make to order so I need to I mean the system has to go to the next level then it’s going to the MRP all the subsequent planning will be taken taking place, what’s the parameter that we have to check?

how to get sum of sal based on dept_no and then sum of all sal irrespective of dept_no in same sql. output:- 10, 200(sum of sal for dept_no 10), 5000(sum of all sal)

How to create lov dynamically in oracle forms which is data comes from database procedure of out parameter, data will will out parameter of procedure base

1 873

How do you identify between actual alarm and false alarm in a Temperature Transmitter in SCADA based Control System

How does SAP BODI handle integration with different types of target systems, such as databases, data warehouses, or applications?

How do you differentiate between acute kidney injury (AKI) and chronic kidney disease (CKD) based on clinical presentations and test results?

How do you differentiate between upper motor neuron and lower motor neuron lesions based on clinical findings?

How do you differentiate between primary open-angle glaucoma and angle-closure glaucoma based on clinical findings?

Qatar Fertiliser Company (QAFCO) Shortlisted me for interview (got the intel from my source) for Field Operator- Utilities post. Please let me know what kind of questions they asked? ... this position requires 5 years of experience in Power Plant and background Diploma in Electrical/ Mech. ... my Background is Electrical and I am a sub Assistant Engineer (Operation) at a private HFO based Power plant... PS: Please Let me know what preparation should I take to obtain the Interview which will be take place In Bangladesh soon

Un-Answered Questions { Base }

Can we install Oracle database in VT100 Server?

Is there anyway to automatically update the Datasource name in Database Checkpoints object when we migrate tests to a new release?

How to connect to a remote database using Applet?

How database connectivity in XML is achieved?

How data can be inserted into long row column of database?

Why does RNA have 5 bases and DNA has only 4?

How will you edit a baseline file of a verification point?

How to connect to ms word wit VB ojective is to prepare s/w to generate question paper , selects questions randomly from the ms access , database

How do you do EURO conversion at the database level?

Define the database structure in CO-PA?

Allowed program to auto-correct the database when loading a presentation.

What is the Differnce between Client/Server Testing and Web Based Testing?

Explain the difference between $ORACLE_HOME and $ORACLE_BASE.

what r the strategies & methodologies r u following in preperation of test cases based on usecase?

1) how will you do validation testing in combo box ? (2)Suppose user does not want maximum length validation message, but when tester inserts data in textbox and it gets truncated, how will you resolve this issue ? (3)if a user inserts maximum number in quantity textbox in a PHP based web application then what result will show?