Topic :: Base Pair

Base Pair Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

what are 3D base pairs ?

1 2890

If you had 1,500 base pair pieces of random DNA and you have to know how many of them had homology to known genes, what would you do to determine that?

1 3763

you had 1,500 base pair pieces of random DNA and you wanted to know how many of them had homology to known genes, what would you do to determine that?

2 3736

How many base pairs does the simplest bacteria have?

1 2619

how to perform paired t-test using Base/SAS & SAS/Stat?

2 6583

how install base integrated with deporepair?

How do I repair damaged sql server mdf file database? In previous day my mdf file has got damage due to unknown reasons then I used dbcc chekcdb command but it failed, MDF file is important for me, I don’ know that how to get back mdf file data. Please anyone suggest me?

Repair MS Access database without having program installed

HomeUs,

2 2015

Question 86 - (a) Male with genotype GGmm and phenotype gray wingless mates with female with genotype ggMM and phenotype black winged in fruit flies. G is dominant to g in color. M is dominant to m in wing shape. If the actual distribution of the second generation of the fruit flies was as follow : 890 gray wingless, 900 black winged, 115 gray winged, 95 black wingless, calculate the recombination frequency betwen the two genes and distance in recombination units. Let 1 map unit = 1 % recombination. (b) A DNA molecule has 180 base pairs and 20 % adenine. How many cytosine nucleotides are present in this molecule of DNA?

1 1769

GENETIC ENGINEERING - EXAMPLE 27.3 : (a) Male with genotype GGmm and phenotype gray wingless mates with female with genotype ggMM and phenotype black winged in fruit flies. G is dominant to g in color. M is dominant to m in wing shape. If the actual distribution of the second generation of the fruit flies was as follow : 890 gray wingless, 900 black winged, 115 gray winged, 95 black wingless, calculate the recombination frequency between the two genes and distance in recombination units. Let 1 map unit = 1 % recombination. (b) A DNA molecule has 180 base pairs and 20 % adenine. How many cytosine nucleotides are present in this molecule of DNA?

1 1558

What is the rule for the pairing of nitrogen-containing bases in the dna molecule and in the rna? Is this last question appropriate?

What is the rule for the pairing of nitrogen-containing bases in the dna molecule and in the rna?

How to repair a corrupt firebird database?

how can a database be repaired? : Sql server administration

How can a database be repaired?

Un-Answered Questions { Base Pair }

DNA binding by proteins with the helix-turn-helix (HTH) motif does not involve a) altered stacking of the DNA at the center of symmetry. b) hydrogen bonds, salt bridges, and van der Waals contacts. c) interactions with base pairs in the major groove of DNA. d) interactions with the sugar-phosphate backbone of DNA.