Topic :: ATL

ATL Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

what is unit of measure classes? give atleast two examples. name the underlying table.

Scan Steel,

1 6282

In the consolidation of his empire Chandragupta was greatly helped by: (a) Yaudhayana (b) Upagupta (c) Chankya (d) Shudraka

1 3121

could anyone tell me atleast 5 ADV & DIS-ADV of Manual and automation testing

2 4872

how to create SDK based ATL ? how to create SDK based COM?

TCS,

1 4431

The first Andhra Mahasabha conference held at Bapatla in 1913 was presided over by (1) B.N. Sarma (2) Nyayapati Subha Rao (3) Konda Venkatappaiah (4) M. Ramachandra Rao

4 11635

The largest monument in the world ?Quetzalcoatl Pyramid? is in 1 Mexico City 2 Cairo 3 Peru 4 Hawali

1 3075

Who of the following helped the British traders greatly in securing trade consessions of India? (1) Akbar (2) Jahangir (3) Shahjahan (4) Aurangzeb

1 3293

give me atleast 10 cases for GOOGLE search engine?

1 4755

Give me atleast 10 cases of GOOGLE search engine?

Google,

7 72164

Who will excatly assign the priority to the bug.. ...

5 6249

ORA-00371: not enough shared pool memory, should be atleast string bytes

1 13145

ORA-14314: resulting List partition(s) must contain atleast 1 value

1 3594

ORA-23315: repcatlog version or request string is not supported by version string

1 2349

ORA-23359: error on creating a ddl record for a repcatlog record

1 2287

ORA-29843: indextype should support atleast one operator

1 3203

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { ATL }

Why does the experimental lattice enthalpy of NaI differ greatly from the theoretical lattice enthalpy?

T is a tree and V is a vertex of T of maximum degree in T, say the degree of V in n. Prove that T has atleast n vertices of degree 1.

How to get the tag to work with an ATL control?

Does ATL require an application server to operate?

Will ATL create all of the topological relationships within the topology layer?

How to Obtain data from the client via an outgoing event dispinterface in ATL ?

How to Implement static object hierarchies in ATL ?

Hi iam a begginer or rather new stsrter to QTP and strugling to start as i have to start writing the automated scripts for the existing manual testing could some one send me some tips ans tricks for a jump start. Any help is greatly appreciated

Hello Friends , I am the new joinner of this website. I am working with Sapient ,Gurgoan I would like to ask few qurries regarding the QTP Tool of (Testing) Currently working on QTP Tool . I would like to no learn VB Script can u name some Books which i get in market. And a small issue in QTP I had 2 users right i have to login and send the document from this user to second user right. when i am send this doc some contendId number generates right. now i am loging into second user and i have to search for that contentId right i found it now i dont want to accept the document so i had an opption of check out ok i have to click on check out my QTP Code is like this Browser(" ").Page(" ").WebTable(" ").ChildItem (3,5,"Image",0).click Browser(" ").Page(" ").Link("ChecK Out").Click i new this code is perfectly right but when i am run the script i have to click on that particular contentId and click on check out but now the Problem is started the error is the document has been already checked out remeber every time my content id changes means it is the new contentId which is not been used atleast once Please help me out in this issue i am in big trouble

iam sap sd functional consultant, iam going to attend next month. please send the sap sd questions,to my mail id amarnathgatla2005@gmail.com

Hi Everybody, I just have joined this Forum with a hope to get help from you all.Recently I have finished SAP CRM training and presently looking for jobs. Any help from you guyzs will be greatly appreciated. To start with, if I can get INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & ANSWERS mail me at s12421@yahoo.com. If Qs & As are on Base customization, Marketing, Middleware & CIC, it would be more helpful for me. Thank You all. Shiva(Rushi)

I want some common questions which have been asked in interviews of NTPC Limited,Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Ltd.,and Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.

how to write test cases on SRS?tell me any example which type of certification is usefull for less then 1 yr exp. people in testing. can anybody know immediatly sent it which the answer

hello frens. Im Arun from the uk. im planning to apply for tester jobs with 3yrs experience. the problem is i dont have resumes. i have to mention atleast 3 projects (preferably financial projects) in my CV. im totally blank. can u plz send ur CV's to my email.... arunmoses1982@yahoo.com. this would be a great help from you guyz. n u need any help from me? just mail me n ill get in touch with u. Thanx.

I need to change the Company address parameters of a user. The path is SU01 -> -> Change - > Address Tab - > Display Icon in Company Address section. In the new screen, i see a preview section icon; on clicking which, I can change the parameters such as "Sending Country"; "Street/PO Box number" and number of lines in the resulting pop up. Here though i change the parameter "Street/PO Box number" field to 'S' ( Street has priority over PO Box), its changing again to 'P' (PO Box has priority over street) only. In the help section it is written that if we set the user parameter (tcode SU3) LND1 to the desired country we can control the user specific Sending Country with the desired value else it takes the Sending Country of the Company defined by default. But no such parameter has been given for Street/PO Box number so that we could change its value atleast there. Someone suggest me how to change the Street/PO Box number of the Address format for a user to the desired value.