Topic :: C++

C++ Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Can any one tell when will we get the interview card for civil service preliminary 2009 exams

can any one send me the sample papers are previous papers for ABN AMRO exams.

how to prepare for indian overseas bank clerical exam?

Bank Of India, Indian Overseas Bank, State Bank Of India SBI,

21 24780

how to caluclate sub total of some specific fields ? Ex 1 a 2000 2 a 324 3 b 3245 i want total of all a's ,,, please dont use collect

3 5059

hi friends, iam venkat. i had completed B.S.C . iam eligible for DAO post or not? pls inform as soon as possible. thank u

2 3921

can any one post Previous question papers of Assistant statistical officers(ASO). which is conducted by APPSC.

APPSC, APSPSC, ASO, Assistant Statistical Officer, College School Exams Tests, Government, Raj Construction, Reliance, SPSC, TCS, TNPSC Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, Wipro,

30 34972

With scan-based trading, are retail companies creating inventory at the point of sale or recording income/expense?

I am an electrical power engineer and arranged power system for a data center, I installed MCB, ELCB and erthing system TN-C-S. But some times several ELCBs Disconnect circuits at the same time! what may be the reason? (the ELCBs are 25A ,30mA)

9 10205

how to prepare for nic programmer post

NIC,

what is the function of bangalore stock exchange?

2 5912

Will u plz provide me the syllabus for the IOB clerical aptitude exam2009.And also plz send some sample question papers for the same.

Indian Overseas Bank,

2 6445

what is the disadvantage if earth is connected to neutral

6 10610

I am trying to enter a customer invoice with Output tax. The goods cost 3,000 currency units and the tax is say 5% of goods' value for a tax amount of 150 currency units. The amount receivable from the customer is 3,150 currency units including tax. However, when I enter the DR document in SAP via t-code F-22, the AR amount comes to 3,000 and the cost of goods is 2,857.14 and rest (142.86) is tax. Obviously the system is taking the amount entered as the total AR and not the value of goods being sold. To fix this problem, I could enter 3,150 instead of 3,000 and the tax will be calculated fine. However, I do not want to enter the AR amount. Is there a configuration setup to accomplish this?

1 5534

pleae send me previous five years SBI clerical questions to my mail(vskumari21@gmail.com) All types of puzzles asked in SBI exam.

State Bank Of India SBI,

what do you know by costomer care service?

Un-Answered Questions { C++ }

Is VT100 Server will support TCP/IP protocol?

Can we install Oracle database in VT100 Server?

If my server is Sun Solaris can i use like VT100 Server?

Suppose there are two requests for 2 different pages of same site and from 2 different browsers, How Web server recognise the different request and send result to the exact sender browsers.

what is the principle involved in Biometry?

How a component can be placed on Windows?

Is there anyway to automatically update the Datasource name in Database Checkpoints object when we migrate tests to a new release?

How to connect to a remote database using Applet?

How to display names of all components in a Container?

Can you give names of Container classes?

What are the differences between Java 1.0 and Java 2.0?

Name the components that are termed to be Heavy-weight component but available in Light-weight components?

What are the restrictions imposed by a Security Manager on Applets?.

How listener identify that the event came from a particular object?

Can we call virtual funciton in a constructor ?