Topic :: Satellite

Satellite Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

what is a geostationary satellite?what are its applications?

Geo Research Centre,

2 4615

What?s a satellite assembly?

Visual Soft,

3 5932

What are Satellite Assemblies? How you will create this? How will you get the different language strings?

Reuters,

1 4029

2 8890

What are Satellite Assemblies? How you will create this? How will you get the different language strings?

3 6537

What is the Maximum number of satellite hops allowed in voice communication ?

Wipro,

3 9168

What is the time taken for 1 satellite hop in voice communication?

Airtel, Vodafone,

3 15168

What is the time taken for 1 satellite hop in voice communication ?

Reliance,

2 7094

What is the Max number of satellite hops allowed in voice communication ?

5 9420

what are satellite colonies?

3 64064

What are Satellite Assemblies? How you will create this?

4 6084

India?s ISRO plans to launch a satellite called ?Healthsat? in the year?? A. 2005 B. 2010 C. 2011 D. 2015

1 2984

Communication satellites without any manipulation (a) remain stationary (b) go round or revolve at their own speed (c) are geo-stationary (d) None of these

1 3077

Satellites have discovered that the earth is: (a) exactly round (b) exactly oval (c) orange-shaped (d) pear-shaped

1 3130

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Satellite }

How can i test an application like Google Earth.In my application data will be fetched from a oracle database based upon which graphs are generated..so these all are dynamic..how can i use qtp here..alongwith that how can i test the map generated by a satellite just like google earth..

why the path of a satellite is always elliptical with earth not at the centre of the ellipse?

what do you mean by junk yard,neo,meo,leo in satellite communications

why the down linking frequency of a satellite is smaller than uplinking frequency?

What is satellite cooding in telecom transmission system?

Noisy laptop My Toshiba Laptop, Model: Satellite L355-S7905 is making from time to time ugly noise like sparks, not to mention the sound of the fan. What shall I do?

1.what is the difference between snr and cnr?why cnr is used in satellite communication? 2.prove that power spectral density of gaussian noise os n/2

1) Explain different type of Users? Explain specifically Service User? 2) Difference between System and Communication User?Explain in Context of Profile Parameter? 3) There are 5 systems say BI, SOLMAN, CRM, PI, SRM etc etc. Which system will act as a satellite system in CUA and Why? HOw CUa system works? 4) State different types of Transactions & Tables in Strutural Authorization Profile in HR Security? 5) What is L0 , L1 , L2 , L3 , L4 code called in HR Security? 6) What fields are required to create Strutural Authorization Profile in HR Security? State significance of Evaluation Path? 7) What is Structural Authorization Profile in HR Security? When required Role has already been assigned to User then why Structural Authorization Profile is required by user? 8) How are structural Authorization Profile are created? 9) Important Authorization Object in HR Security? 10) Fields in P_ORGIN A.O? 11) Important infotypes and What is PA? 12) How access is provided for tables to user? Significance of Authorization Group in TDDAT table? 13) Difference between SU22 and SU24? 14) Explain Authorization Structure? 15) Which table stores the Authorization Object of a User? 16) What we do to keep Roles consistent in DEV QAS and PRD? 17) A User has create and display access? Will he have access to change as well? 18) How User can have access to view salary slip of other employees(HR Security)?Explain in detail. 19) In HR security does we add Employee ID anywhere in Roles? 20) Any issue you have faced while Transport? 21) Have you faced any issue in Upgrade? Expalain how to compare Roles from older version of SAP to new version of SAP? 22) Any typical issue you have resolved in HR Security?

Compare satellite with fiber as a communication medium and enumerate the application areas where satellite still holds a niche(or special)marker.

Discuss how satellite network differs from traditional networks such as Ethernet, Tokenbus.

what are the need of satellites in telecommunication. if satellite no means how can we communicate with others?

Define Consumer Satellite Products

Define Explore a world of satellite solutions?

Define Satellite Networks