Topic :: Market

Market Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

favourite crowded market place

Genpact,

Being a researcher in marketing company, how can you search the opportunities and monitor the threats of your product?

what is the integration between marketing & ERP

TCS,

what may be the reasons for the degrawth of a market ?     How to graw an week market 

SC Johnson,

You are in a marketing company. you reporting manager came from head quarters to your region. There is time for him to visit only one customer. If there are three customers, out of which one is existing customer and he had no issues with company. second one is also existing customer but having service issues. Third one is not customer but we can try to make him customer too. which customer has to be visited along with your superioe ?

Yokogawa,

1 2834

i have chines vehicle Grand Tiger now its AC compressor become jam what should i do i have not found new in market

Hi,  I have 7+years experience In purchasing a new and doing sap-mm training,  how is market for mm and how to find job as sap consultant,  Pl help, 

TCS,

In a company there are 3 groups i.e Finance, HR and Marketing. Each groups having 3 members. There is a file named as file1.txt. The permission set for the above file is rwx-rw----x. Now the question is only the members of Hr and Marketing group can view and edit the file. But the file is not accessible to the members of Finance Group. Can anyone tell me what would be the exact command for linux.root@localhost#

Six Sigma,

3 3016

How big is the market opportunity? - Venture Capitalists

Venture Capitalists,

What is the actual addressable market? - Venture Capitalists

Venture Capitalists,

What percentage of the market do you plan to get over what period of time? - Venture Capitalists

Venture Capitalists,

How does the company market or plan to market its products or services? - Venture Capitalists

Venture Capitalists,

How will valuation of an exit be determined given market comparables? - Venture Capitalists

Venture Capitalists,

The MarketPlace Launchers overloads for Show has parameters, what are these?

1 1814

what is negative marketing ? what are its positive and negative impacts in market ?

Augsburg University, TCL,

Un-Answered Questions { Market }

What Will Be the Impact of AOL and Yahoo!'s Use of Goodmail on Email Marketing?

What experience have you had in developing a marketing strategy?

Tell us about the most successful marketing campaign that you've developed.

Tell us about a marketing plan that you have developed and the result of implementing that plan.

Which environmental variables shows effect on marketing plan?

Which marketing research tools and techniques did you used?

Explain about a marketing questionnaire that you have developed?

Which two individuals are credited with bringing Punk fashion as a style to a wider market?

What is the market like for EM majors?

Describe the potential marketing plans you would have to increase sale revenue from existing customers?

What are the markets for specific types of fish products?

Do you have a market report for the project?

Hello Friends , I am the new joinner of this website. I am working with Sapient ,Gurgoan I would like to ask few qurries regarding the QTP Tool of (Testing) Currently working on QTP Tool . I would like to no learn VB Script can u name some Books which i get in market. And a small issue in QTP I had 2 users right i have to login and send the document from this user to second user right. when i am send this doc some contendId number generates right. now i am loging into second user and i have to search for that contentId right i found it now i dont want to accept the document so i had an opption of check out ok i have to click on check out my QTP Code is like this Browser(" ").Page(" ").WebTable(" ").ChildItem (3,5,"Image",0).click Browser(" ").Page(" ").Link("ChecK Out").Click i new this code is perfectly right but when i am run the script i have to click on that particular contentId and click on check out but now the Problem is started the error is the document has been already checked out remeber every time my content id changes means it is the new contentId which is not been used atleast once Please help me out in this issue i am in big trouble

Give the detailed structure from marketing planner to service

Hi Friends, How many types of Data Bases available in market... What is the diff. while using Syabase and Oracle in a Project... ? and what is the main diff. of Syabase and Oracle databases... ? Thanx in advance..