Topic :: Finance

Finance Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

explain the various sources of finance

2 23020

Hi am a MBA FINANCE student,Would anyone suggest what course will be good to take up further , either CWA or CS. Hope you will fulfill the need.

7 8246

Can any body give me some stuff on FINANCIAL AWARENESS and MARKETING ABILITY for federal bank clerical recruitment exam? I dont know how will be the questions on this

Federal Bank,

My sister is sponsoring my studies in finance in USA university what should I say If I was asked you will not come back after education.

US Consulate,

i am doing mba finance.what r the topics i should be familiar with as to become a financial manager

Karvy,

2 4566

im ravi frm tumkur i did mba in finance.i m seeking job in finance if any body knows abt job vecancies or walk in in bangalore please inform me my cell no is 9986288362 and my e mail id is ravigr362@gmail.com

what is meant by bridge finance

Capital IQ,

2 11116

How will be the treatment for FBT in the Financial Year 2009-10

5 6896

Is there any change in the section 80DD for the financial year 2009-10

Is there any change in the section 80E for the financial year 2009-10

why one rupee note is signed by the ministry of finance? is governer has the right to sign this note? is there any interference by the RBI?

College School Exams Tests, Tisco,

10 65654

i has completed CA and i want to do MBA in Finance,plz suggest me best Institute for part time MBA classes in mumbai?

i m a CA and want to do MBA finance .plz suggest me best Institute for full time classes

2 3897

difference between mba in finance and MFC

HSBC,

2 11650

why you have choosen finance as your specialization

Dynamix, Oracle,

2 6511

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Finance }

hi gurus , plz can anybody forward ur cv of accounts/finance related , exp of 4+ years to afreenjuveriya@yahoo.com

what is the complete configuration of functional areas in finance and controlling and their related modules. plz give me complete secinero of the functional area,

Hi all i did my M.B.A financ enw iam doing a job as a finance executive but i feel it is not good 4 me can any 1 plz guide me 4 the better career my job profile is (INVOICING)hw it is help me out 4 the better career shell i continu ein the same 1 by learning sap or oracle or shall i shift to any other if any other which job is suites to me plz suggest me

I am studing in MEB(MBA+IT), In our course there is no specialation and I want to go in finance, in june-july i am going to do intersip program so what would i do to make arrengement for my summer training

Hi friends, Im an MBA Finance, 2 yrs of exp workng in Investment com, + around 2 yrs of exp in Manual testing in Finane domain. Im looking for manual testing jobs but not getting any calls, Im worried is manual tesing in finance domain do have any good scopes in future or not. Plz provide me ur valuable suggestion,so tht I can best decision to retain in this platform(manual testing). or not

hi iam kavya, i completed Oracle11i(finance module), i do not know how to face the interview questions please adivese me

plz tell me the finance questions asked in hsbc latest question asked in hsbc?

plz send me hsbs finance questions asked in the interview ans appitude also

1. what is debenture? 2.Why company will issue shares? 3. What is audit? 4. What is the role of finance department? 5. What is mutual fund?

what ASIS BUSINESS PROCESS IN ORACLE FINANCE

what is the organisation chart for accounting and finance ?

hi friends i completed b.com 2004.i have 3y accounting exp. in manufacturing company.now i have completed oracle finance.pls suggest me how will get job in oracle.can i get job in oracle.

i am a mba fresher and i'm learning oracle finance.please give me ur valueble suggetions about my career in oracle finance? what r the requirements 2 get a good job in time?

Hi this is praveen completed MBA with Finance and HR as specializations in 2007 im very much intrested in appearing for group exams? so I want to know when will be the next edition? ie how I need to apply for groups for the 1st time?

Questions asked for the post of Manager (Finance) in a Public Sector company Subject of group discussions for the post of Manager (Finance) in a Public Sector company