Topic :: Finance

Finance Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What are the responsibilities of financial manager?

Banking, College School Exams Tests, Eskom, HDFC, Hyundai, IBM, Manufacturing, Tata Steel Limited,

32 105702

What is Financial Ratio?

4 10262

What is financial management?

6 10805

what is the Use of Financial statements to a company?

7 9901

difference Between Cost Accounting and Financial Accounting?

AJL, Amity, College School Exams Tests, IILM, Saga, Unilever,

56 147927

What are financial versions?

4 7904

Financial Statement Version?purpose etc?

3 9239

What is the difference between income year, financial year and FBT year?

Accenture, Capital IQ, College School Exams Tests, Genpact,

10 41426

International Finance Corporation is the ancillary institution of (a) UNO (b) IDO (c) IMF (d) IBRD

1 3339

In Centre-State financial relations in India, Gadjil Formula is used in (a) Division of tax revenue (b) Formulating the policy for resh borrowings (c) Writing off States indebtedness to the Centre (d) Allocating Central Plan assistance between States

1 5800

Who is the Chairman of the 12th Finance Commission ? (a) Mr. K.C. Pant (b) Dr. C. Rangarajan (c) Mr. N.K.P. Salve (d) Mr. G.V. Ramakrishna

4 5741

The Finance Commission derives its authority from the (a) Parliament (b) President (c) Constitution (d) Supreme Court

2 8143

The famous financial adviser to Akbar was: (a) Todar Mall (b) Abdul Fazl (c) The Raja of Jodhpur (d) Bairam Khan

CHD, CHS,

3 27671

Financial allocation to the States is made on the recommendation of: (a) Finance Commission (b) Planning Commission (c) Prime Minister (d) President of India

1 2799

Which of the following are the Non-Banking Financial intermediates? (a) Industrial Finance Corporation (b) Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (c) Industrial Development Bank of India (d) State Financial corporations (e) All of these

2 3176

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Finance }

hi gurus , plz can anybody forward ur cv of accounts/finance related , exp of 4+ years to afreenjuveriya@yahoo.com

what is the complete configuration of functional areas in finance and controlling and their related modules. plz give me complete secinero of the functional area,

Hi all i did my M.B.A financ enw iam doing a job as a finance executive but i feel it is not good 4 me can any 1 plz guide me 4 the better career my job profile is (INVOICING)hw it is help me out 4 the better career shell i continu ein the same 1 by learning sap or oracle or shall i shift to any other if any other which job is suites to me plz suggest me

I am studing in MEB(MBA+IT), In our course there is no specialation and I want to go in finance, in june-july i am going to do intersip program so what would i do to make arrengement for my summer training

Hi friends, Im an MBA Finance, 2 yrs of exp workng in Investment com, + around 2 yrs of exp in Manual testing in Finane domain. Im looking for manual testing jobs but not getting any calls, Im worried is manual tesing in finance domain do have any good scopes in future or not. Plz provide me ur valuable suggestion,so tht I can best decision to retain in this platform(manual testing). or not

hi iam kavya, i completed Oracle11i(finance module), i do not know how to face the interview questions please adivese me

plz tell me the finance questions asked in hsbc latest question asked in hsbc?

plz send me hsbs finance questions asked in the interview ans appitude also

1. what is debenture? 2.Why company will issue shares? 3. What is audit? 4. What is the role of finance department? 5. What is mutual fund?

what ASIS BUSINESS PROCESS IN ORACLE FINANCE

what is the organisation chart for accounting and finance ?

hi friends i completed b.com 2004.i have 3y accounting exp. in manufacturing company.now i have completed oracle finance.pls suggest me how will get job in oracle.can i get job in oracle.

i am a mba fresher and i'm learning oracle finance.please give me ur valueble suggetions about my career in oracle finance? what r the requirements 2 get a good job in time?

Hi this is praveen completed MBA with Finance and HR as specializations in 2007 im very much intrested in appearing for group exams? so I want to know when will be the next edition? ie how I need to apply for groups for the 1st time?

Questions asked for the post of Manager (Finance) in a Public Sector company Subject of group discussions for the post of Manager (Finance) in a Public Sector company