Topic :: Finance

Finance Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

what are the processes of implementing financial supply chain management?

Can the concept of financial supply chain management reduce the amount of cash corporations need to hold? Is the parallel with erp useful?

What are the components in financial statement version? : cost center accounting

What kind of financial periods exist in sap? What is the relavent table for that?

How did you transfer legacy data in the mid of the financial year (us) to sap system?

Define fsg ( financial statement generator) ?

What is a non -banking financial company (nbfc)?

What is the difference between micro finance and micro credit?

What are the limitations of financial statements?

What are the two most basics financial statements prepared by the companies?

What techniques are used for the analysis and interpretation of financial statements?

Why do businesses prepare financial statements?

What are the main duties and responsibilities of a finance executive?

What are the steps taken by banks to promote financial inclusion?

How can the analysis of financial statements be carried out?

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Finance }

hi gurus , plz can anybody forward ur cv of accounts/finance related , exp of 4+ years to afreenjuveriya@yahoo.com

what is the complete configuration of functional areas in finance and controlling and their related modules. plz give me complete secinero of the functional area,

Hi all i did my M.B.A financ enw iam doing a job as a finance executive but i feel it is not good 4 me can any 1 plz guide me 4 the better career my job profile is (INVOICING)hw it is help me out 4 the better career shell i continu ein the same 1 by learning sap or oracle or shall i shift to any other if any other which job is suites to me plz suggest me

I am studing in MEB(MBA+IT), In our course there is no specialation and I want to go in finance, in june-july i am going to do intersip program so what would i do to make arrengement for my summer training

Hi friends, Im an MBA Finance, 2 yrs of exp workng in Investment com, + around 2 yrs of exp in Manual testing in Finane domain. Im looking for manual testing jobs but not getting any calls, Im worried is manual tesing in finance domain do have any good scopes in future or not. Plz provide me ur valuable suggestion,so tht I can best decision to retain in this platform(manual testing). or not

hi iam kavya, i completed Oracle11i(finance module), i do not know how to face the interview questions please adivese me

plz tell me the finance questions asked in hsbc latest question asked in hsbc?

plz send me hsbs finance questions asked in the interview ans appitude also

1. what is debenture? 2.Why company will issue shares? 3. What is audit? 4. What is the role of finance department? 5. What is mutual fund?

what ASIS BUSINESS PROCESS IN ORACLE FINANCE

what is the organisation chart for accounting and finance ?

hi friends i completed b.com 2004.i have 3y accounting exp. in manufacturing company.now i have completed oracle finance.pls suggest me how will get job in oracle.can i get job in oracle.

i am a mba fresher and i'm learning oracle finance.please give me ur valueble suggetions about my career in oracle finance? what r the requirements 2 get a good job in time?

Hi this is praveen completed MBA with Finance and HR as specializations in 2007 im very much intrested in appearing for group exams? so I want to know when will be the next edition? ie how I need to apply for groups for the 1st time?

Questions asked for the post of Manager (Finance) in a Public Sector company Subject of group discussions for the post of Manager (Finance) in a Public Sector company