Topic :: Automation Testing

Automation Testing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

how we start automation testing in company?is there any document for it?what are the differnt fields contains in Automation plan?

IBM,

1 5556

hi i have 4 yrs exp in manual and automation testing using QTP i need sample resumes plz can u send this mail id pbre1980@gmail.com

whai is meant by automation testing?

6 8234

In automation testing Can we retest virtual object in the application after getting new version from the developers, is there any property will change for that object or it won't.?

Siemens,

1 4144

plz can any one send me what is Automation Testing Frameworks.. Thanks in advance

1 2935

What is test automation framework?which framework does QTP follow?Need some practical explanation as to how u will start ur testing process following a particular framework?

IBM, Sony,

2 8536

Hi am New to Automation Testing , any one can you help me what are the basic questiion are asked an interview?

Can anybody tell me the any open source automation testing tool for functional testing to test web based application.? pls suggest its urgent.

2 3376

Can anybody tell me the any open source automation testing tool for functional testing to test web based application.? pls suggest its urgent.

1 2676

Can anybody tell me the open source automation testing tool for performance testing to test web based application.? pls reply its urgent.

1 3027

I'm involved in automation using silk test of an swing application running in a browser. There is a window whose name is a dynamic. i.e based on the input(eg: some filename) the window name keeps on changing. I need to capture the window name for every run of silk test case for different input filenames. I'm aware of GetName() in SilkTest, but its not working for me. Can anybody suggest me any logic to achieve this using silktest?

3 6200

Any Automation tool in the market to help quality test team members communicate with each other? While server startup or restart Which Will inform each member .

In automation testing, while doing descriptive programing; how will u get the properties of the objects in what format, what type of a document, and by whom? Pls explain in detail. Thanks a lot

Quest,

2 5857

What issues come up in test automation, and how do you manage them?

What are the main attributes of test automation?

3 4384

Un-Answered Questions { Automation Testing }

hi Friends ,willany body tell me what is the Scope for the automation Testing inht Future is their Or not And what is the Top Most Level in the testing section according the Pay scale

I am a newbie to QTP / Automation testing. I want to develop a script that creates a data file automatically with proper headings using VBScript in QTP.

what are the advantages of manual and automation testing ? and which one would u term as efficent testing and effective testing ?pls do reply thankx in advance

Can automation testing find ssame no. of bugs what we can find by manual testing?

Automation testing regarding with qtp, explain the process of testiing the application with qtp????

what is output value in QTP and how it can be used in automation testing

hi i have 4 yrs exp in manual and automation testing using QTP i need sample resumes plz can u send this mail id pbre1980@gmail.com

Hi am New to Automation Testing , any one can you help me what are the basic questiion are asked an interview?

hai friends, I need clarifications for some doubts in testing terminology. 1.What is thread testing. 2.What is bucket testing and which automated tool is used to do this test. 3. ERP testin automation testing. 4.What is Data Warehousing testing? 5.What is Implementation testing? 6.What is Shake out testing? please let me have the clarifications in detail

what are the questions that are generally asked in an interview if a person is having 3-4 years of exp..and in ds exp 2 yrs exp is wd automation testing

i have one answer from you that today the test cases are not stored in the database(SQL server 2005). But in automation testing where does the test case store? plz tell me... i have more confusion

can anyone suggest me any low cost tool that can support both Manual and Automation testing ?

I am testing a GIS based application so Can anyone tell me which automation testing tool is best for this application?

what types of bugs will we find out in banking projects for automation testing?

Is there any freeware tool for automation testing of mobile applications for BlackBerry and iPhone platforms ?