Topic :: Certification

Certification Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

One Institute, after completion of course not issue any certificate to students, they issued certificate from other branded institute with cost (Kindly provide the term of this expenditure to appear in P&L a/c)

i have done diploma and btech in EE and live in Chandigarh so kindly help me how can i make my competency certificate in my area.

Multi Metals, ONGC,

I had finished D.E.E.E at 2004,I wish to take C license.I am working pvt company HT supply but my professional certificate was missing.I have diploma & course completed certificate.without professinel may I got c license?.pls guide me.

OEG,

1 2615

Which is the Best SAS training Institute in Delhi NCR for SAS certification preparation

SAS,

1 3458

Do we have any certifications for ETL Testing ?

I studied btech in one of the university but i failed in some subjects so im editing all and trying to apply for ms in USA is there any problem..?? But i have all btech certificates of same college only..

Is my transfer certificate issued by college is my character certificate?

I m akash kumar from dehradun n i belong to sc category.it's my interview on 8 dec 2014 for sbi  clerk.it's written in my call letter to have "english version of those certificate, which are  in vernaculer language.what i got is i hav to get my documents translated into english which r in hindi. Can anybody tell me how to do this?

dumps needed ASAP for - C2020-180 Cognos IBM Certification

Aptech,

i have my sbi interview coming up. i lost my 10th marklist.. is it mandatory?? iheard that only marklist from 12th to highest qualification is mandatory..for dob proof i have 10th pass certificate . is that enough or will i be disqualified from the interview ???

State Bank Of India SBI,

Does import of CRNO slit coils requires BIS certification ?

CBEC Central Board of Excise and Customs,

In our JNTUK system, there is a two subject exception rule, means we can leave two subjects without writing exams or can leave two failed subjects without clearing by the end of engineering. I failed in a subject in my 4th year and didn't need to clear it, so left it. I got all my certificates and got job at the same time. I have been working in infosys from past 3 years till date. Now I am applying for student visa. My doubt is that, do we consider that failed subject as a backlog or not? Do I have a backlog or not?

TCS, UPPCL,

2 4757

Please could any send me Informatica power center developer certification dumps @    tsailunet@gmail.com? Thanks in advance

ABC,

hi..i got selected for postal assistant..would i get a call letter for certificate verification or should i directly approach the regional head office with certificates?

Hi I am looking for Hadoop Cloudera certification dumps. Please contact me if you some one have any idea about it. nzkhum786@gmail.com