Topic :: Certification

Certification Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

How can i approach to write datastage 7.5 Certification? and how much they will charge for examination .What exactly should i do? Can anyone guide me plz?

2 6609

Certificates for other than salary TDS form.

TCS,

2 4816

I want take up LoadRunner Testing Certification. Can anyone send me material for that?

where the bestone of the oracle certification tutorials in the hyderabad plz give me full contact address to my ramu.nani28@gmail.com thank you frnds

Oracle,

1 4655

I want to do Advanced Level of Certification Course.Please let me know which lelel will be better for me.please let know after completion og Foundation Level,which level will be better for me?

Path Infotech,

2 3645

hi all, I have to do Informatica Certification? Can any body send me Some Informatica Certification Dumps/FAQS ? Advance Thanks... Send me----: raghukrams@yahoo.com

Hi i am preparing for sap fi certification how is the oppurtunities as per the current position.if i may do that certification either i could get the job or not.kindly give your advice thanks in advace regards jos

1 3942

I am interested in doing QTP certification.Can u pls send me the details as to how to proceed with the same?Also can u pls send me the required study materials,question pattern and sample questions?My email id is archana_nit2002@yahoo.co.in

How does integrate SSL certificate in websites and also how to generate CSR in Local machines? plese give some ideas ASAP.....

I want to know which is best for Testing certification?

4 7901

what is the certification that has a good value for a practioner in mainframes but not habving much knowledge on db2 related stuff?

2 3707

If anyone is having ISTQB certification study materials,please send to gul.e.raina@gmail.com

I have my NCFM certification-beginner's level exam at 20th of feb. if anybody has any dump/test paper except those, present is nse-india site please send it to me at rashi_khushi@rediffmail.com thanks in advance

is there any certification exam for javascript.?

1 5076

I Just want do EHS Certified Certification Distance Course From Govt approved,so can any body provide me details.