Topic :: Build

Build Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

if building "b" height casts a shadow "f ' feet long . the same day a tree "t" feet height will cast a shadow how many feet long ? a)ft/b b)fb/t c)b/ft d)tb/f e)t/fb

Why shoring is employed in building industry?

1 4484

Which is the tallest building in the world?

I'm interested to build my career in testing and I don't have much knowledge which book is good to refer. Can anybody please share some books names ?

3 4111

How to build new filesystem ? and what is irig file system?

3 6874

Is there any interfacing sofware to build communication between a PC and ER300P model L&T make trivector meter via RS485 port which is available in the meter and is there any data acquisition card available to store the acquired data from the meter into the system

12 18689

issues involved in modeling and building data werahouses

how can we build one report from two data bases

IBM,

4 7425

explain how to protect high rise building from the risk of lighting.

1 1785

A 7 storey building has a floor area of 35,000sq.ft on each storey. On the ground floor 11KV electrical sub-station is to be erected. A load of 3kw for every 400sq.ft (p.f is 0.8) is proposed for each floor. fire pump 7.5hp, water pump 5hp, lift 2 nos, each 10hp and 20shop load of each shop is 5kw. calculate a. load each floor b. total load of building c. L.T feeders for aech floor and from transformer to main. d. distribution diagram e. capacity of sub-station/capacitor bank f. line diagram

I used Etabs software to analyse a high-rise building. And I want to use templated UBC-codes inside to calculate the Seismic load. My question is: whether or not I have to control the seismic load by base shear load which is manual calculation? (just for more clarification: I can control this by input the scale factor into Eartquake definition in Etabs) I would highly appreciate your answer.

land Adn Building come under fixes assets or not?

1 2976

what is book building?

4 5375

if any chance to getting a set of solved major building estimate with the drawing.(soft copy)

what is build and release and what is the difference b/w them?

1 3418