Topic :: Book

Book Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Who wrote the book, The Principles of Political Economy and Taxation?

3 6420

Who wrote the book ?Wealth of Nations?

4 6927

Who wrote the book, ?The General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money

5 7874

By whom the book ?Poverty of Philosophy was written

3 4509

difference between cash book and bank book?

Accounting, College School Exams Tests, IBM,

18 82917

What is Book Value?

Capital IQ,

21 29784

What are Subsidiary Books?

Accounting, Infosys, SKS Microfinance,

17 53003

What is Petty Cash Book?

GSK GlaxoSmithKline, Ranbaxy,

19 39086

To which the fourth book of Kautilyas Arthashastra deals with

Economics,

1 4926

Who authored the famous book ?Annals of Rajasthan?

3 4827

Who authored the book, ?Quantitative Methods in Politics?

APPSC,

1 4016

HOW TO APPEAR FOR ONLINE EXAMS OF SQL & PL/SQL? WHICH BOOKS WILL BE BETTER FOR REFERENCE TO QUALIFY THESE EXAMS? ARE THERE ANY MODEL PAPERS AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET ABOUT SQL & PLSQL?

2 6578

What is SET-OF-BOOKS?

3 12611

How do you delete query objects (like workbooks, etc.,) in a single transaction?

1 5165

In a library, there are two racks with 40 books per rack. On a given day, 30 books were issued. What fraction remained in the racks?

TCS,

2 13629

Un-Answered Questions { Book }

What are the references for TSL functions.? Could anybody suggest me recommended book for Test Script Language.

What hyperlinks available in PeopleBooks?

What was the last computer book you purchased? Why?

What is your favorite all time computer book? Why?

How will you react when, while consulting a SAS documentation manual to get an answer to a problem, someone says hey, I thought you were supposed to know all that stuff already, and not have to look it up in a book?

Do you have a favourite QA book? More than one? Which ones? And why.

Hello Friends , I am the new joinner of this website. I am working with Sapient ,Gurgoan I would like to ask few qurries regarding the QTP Tool of (Testing) Currently working on QTP Tool . I would like to no learn VB Script can u name some Books which i get in market. And a small issue in QTP I had 2 users right i have to login and send the document from this user to second user right. when i am send this doc some contendId number generates right. now i am loging into second user and i have to search for that contentId right i found it now i dont want to accept the document so i had an opption of check out ok i have to click on check out my QTP Code is like this Browser(" ").Page(" ").WebTable(" ").ChildItem (3,5,"Image",0).click Browser(" ").Page(" ").Link("ChecK Out").Click i new this code is perfectly right but when i am run the script i have to click on that particular contentId and click on check out but now the Problem is started the error is the document has been already checked out remeber every time my content id changes means it is the new contentId which is not been used atleast once Please help me out in this issue i am in big trouble

Which is the best book to ref. for design the test cases/scenario in manual testing,which gives detailed idea with all the strategies ?

Hellow friends, I am learning QTP,but here problem is VB script. please guide me how to learn VB script w.r.t QTP and if you know any books tell me or if you have any materials or any use full material or any else w.r.t QTP please post me p.p.sekhar

Is there any pdf or online book for QTP Scripting? Let me know more about QTP Scripting.

i had been rejected once..,now if i remove my money which i have borrowed and the passs book entry and balance certificate of the previous one, would it do for the next interview or i have to make again new statements for just 10 days??

hi, they have given 2 tables to write quries in SQL SERVER 2000 based on table as follows . 1st table :author: COLUMNS AS FOLLOWS pk. AUTHOR F_NAME DOB NATIONALITY 2ND TABLE BOOKS: COLUMNS AS FOLLOWS; PK ISDN F.K AUTHOR LANGUAGE PUBLISH_DATE; 1) RETRIVE author who is indian and hindi write in a) as joins b) sub quries 2)retrive who is younger author ; 3)retrive author who wrote more than one book in different language. 4)retrive author who has wrote in different language in each year write all queries in sql for sql server

How to write a test cases for the following Please it is urgent Once user clicks that link Invite Friend page opens up thru which user can do 2 functions - first is to search friends detail(name, mail id) from her address book in other sites (india times, yahoo, gmail and rediff) and second to mail the invite to the selected person/s. User can send invite to multiple person at same time. Searching friends detail in other address books will work like this: - User will input name, email id, pwd etc, select from which site she want to get friends list and then click on Import. - Users address book from other sites will be imported in one shot(first time) to iDiva database. - It will be arranged in alphabetical order(complete list) and mail ids which are already used will be in different color. - User will be able to update her address book by clicking on ""Refresh"" button on the page, which will trigger the process again, and fetch new mail ids.

I have a existing Oracle applicttions and need to bring one of the new business on it. The new business will use GL, AP and FA. We will use existing COA. This business will have 3 sets of books (1- tax book, from April to March; 2- Primary book, from July to June; 3- Reporting book, from July to June); All books will have same currency; HOW DO I TRANSFER DATA FROM PRIMARY BOOK INTO TAX AND REPORTING BOOKS EVERY MONTH OR ON WEEKLY? IS THERE ANY STANDARD ORACLE PROCESS WHICH CAN BE SCHEDULED? THE REPORTING BOOK WILL HAVE DIFFERENT DEPRECIATION METHOD SO HOW DO I NOT TRANSFER DEPRECIATION FROM PRIMARY TO REPORTING BOOK AND DO SEPERATE DEPRECIATION IN REPORTING BOOK FOR THE SAME ASSET THAT IS ALSO IN PRIMARY AND TAX BOOK?. HOW DO I APPROACH ON SETTING THESE NEW SETS OF BOOKS? Thanks, KK

Hi all.... Please explain to me... what G/L account should I maintain / create If I want to do the intercompany transfer asset - no revenue. and if I want to do the intercompany transfer asset - Net Book Value. What is the different between this 2 method. My company's requirement is ... 1. Transfering the asset on company A to company B, example Asset 1 - acquisition date : 01.06.2007 , acquisition amount : 1000, accumulated depreciation till 31.12.2007 : 10 so the net book value is 90, useful life 4 years the company wants to transfer this asset in company B. is it possible to transfer all the data just like I explain above : acquisition date : 01.06.2007 , acquisition amount : 1000, accumulated dep = 10