Topic :: Beauty

Beauty Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

How long has the Miss World beauty Competition been running?

1 3814

In your opinion, what is the most beautiful math equation ever derived?

Google,

23 25460

The beautiful Surya temple in Konark was built in: (a) 13th Century (b) 14th Century (c) 11th Century (d) 16th Century

1 2711

The beautiful Surya temple in Konark was built in: (a) 13th Century (b) 14th Century (c) 11th Century (d) 16th Century

2 3482

There are five beautiful temples built at Mount Abu in Rajasthan. These temples are known as: (a) Vishnu temples (b) Bhairav temples (c) Mahakala temples (d) Dilwara temples

Airtel, Reliance,

2 4759

The beautiful Surya Temple at Konark was built in (A) 11th Century (B) 13 th Century (C) 14 th Century (D) 16 th Century

1 2855

Two beautiful Japanese cities were the ?first? to be destroyed by atom bomb?one was Nagasaki. Which was other? (a) Tokyo (b) Yokohama (c) Fujiyama (d) Hiroshima

2 3459

Ayush Ayurvedic health and beauty care products were launched by 1 Nestle 2 Dabur 3 HLL 4 Ponds

1 3349

. Padmini, the beautiful Rajput queen of Mewar was the wife of (1) Bhim Singh (2) Sangram Singh (3) Rattan Singh (4) None

3 6774

Which of the following is used in beauty parlors for hair setting? 1 Chlorine 2 Sulphur 3 Phosphorus 4 Silicon

CSS Corp, Indian Railways, UPSC,

3 17903

why airline prefer beautiful girls for hostesses?

Indian Airlines, Jet Airways, Kingfisher,

8 18646

how 'll u react when a beautyful girl by u r side for the whole day

CTS,

4 6466

Who is the Author of"Small is Beautiful"

1 2821

if you are walking on a streat and a beautifull girl is also walking on the other side of the road .............now complete the whole story .........????

HCL,

2 5940

I could create a stunningly beautiful entirely graphical page, or a simple page with no graphics, or something in between. How do I determine the safe point; the point where a page is acceptably attractive, authoritative and/or creates the right impression, and yet loads fast enough to serve my customers?

1 1406