Topic :: Foot

Foot Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What IDL compiler options help reduce the footprint?

1 3388

If ?football? is ?cricket? ,?cricket? is ?basketball? ,?basketball? is ?volleyball?,?volleyball? is ?khokho? and ?khokho? is cricket, which is not a ball game? (a) cricket (b) football (c) khokho (d) basketball.

Syntel, Wipro,

3 9125

A common football injury caused by clipping from the lateral side will damage what structures ?

1 3147

Argentina had football team of 22 player of which captain is from Brazilian team and goalki from European team. For remainig palayer they have picked 6 from argentinan and 14 from european. Now for a team of 11 they must have goalki and captain so out of 9 now they plan to select 3 from rgentinian and 6 from European. Find out no. of methods avilable for it.

Cognizant, CTS,

3 17839

Argentina had football team of 22 player of which captain is from Brazilian team and goalki from European team. For remainig palayer they have picked 6 from argentinan and 14 from european. Now for a team of 11 they must have goalki and captain so out of 9 now they plan to select 3 from rgentinian and 6 from European. Find out no. of methods avilable for it.

CTS,

2 11168

Which team won the National Football League this year? (1) Mohun Bagan (2) Dempo (3) Salgaokar (4) East Bengal

1 3184

The 2004 Copa America Cup Football Championship was won by which of the following countries? (a) Brazil (b) Argentina (c) Portugal (d) Germany

1 2281

Who among these is known as the bare foot director? (a) Dr. Raj Kumar (b) G.V. Aiyer (c) M.F. Hussain (d) K.S. Sharma

2 3596

When I have one cubic foot of air enclosed within a weightless container and place it on the surface of a fresh water body of water at sea level how much mass (weight) will it support before it sinks below the surface?

1 3062

Which country won the FIFA World Cup Football Championship 2002? (a) Germany (b) Brazil (c) France (d) Italy

2 3145

Which country won the FIFA World Cup Football Championship 2002? (a) Germany (b) Brazil (c) France (d) Italy

3 3958

Mouth and foot disease in cattle is caused by (1) bacteria (2) fungi (3) virus (4) spirochaete

2 3001

Whom did Brazil beat in the FIFA World Cup Football final in the year 2002? 1 England 2 France 3 Germany 4 Nigeria

1 2677

The World Cup football scheduled in 2006 is being organized in 1 Brazil 2 Argentina 3 Germany 4 Italy

1 2276

Which football player was named 2004 FIFA World Footballer of the Year? 1 Zinedine Zidane 2 Thierry Henry 3 Ronaldinho 4 A.Shevchenko

2 4105

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Foot }

In hogs a gene that produces a white belt around the animal's body is dominant over its allele for a uniform body. Another independent dominant gene produces fusion of the hoof (syndactyly). Suppose a uniformly colored hog homozygous for syndactyly is mated with a normal footed hog homozygous for the belted character. What would be the phenotype of the F1? If the F1's interbreed, what would be the phenotypic ratio of the F2?

what non-conifer trees can be used at 7000 foot elevation where spruce and pine grew before the pine beetle?

1)Have you used performance tuning? What major steps will you use for these? 2)In production what is the user exit? 3)What type of user exits have you written? 4)Difference between Search Helps and Match Codes 5)On which even we can validate the input fields in module progams? 6)what are the table controls in BDC ? 7)what is the difference between bdc and lsmw ? 8) If the scripts are client dependent, what above driver program ? (client dependent / independent) 9). I have two pages, In one page I want address, Header, Main & footer. In the second page I want only Main. How to do it? 10) Will 50,000 records be uploaded directly into APP's Server? 11) What is the button to change the variant in ALV ? 12) If your project is support project ? when is your implementation has completed ? 13)In start of selection, if we perform validation, what happens ? 12)How to join 3 tallies & looping. We have developed a program in a client say (200- client) and 210 has test data. No developing rights. How to test data? 13)How to transfer data which is coming from are report as output to another report 14)How to create standard text and how do u transfer it ? 15)What are the views when we are creating Material ?

Process of resolving a specific problem Problem helps to enhance your ability to live life happily. Yes, it looks stupid when somebody say something like this. But it is true. If you say, “how?” I explain how. When there is a problem in ones life, he tries to solve it. Once he solves the problem the satisfaction of solving the problem which he feels has no words. You can see it in his eyes, on his face, in his footsteps, and not the least all around where he is. So tell me, it works? So never give up in your life. Live the life with problem, because life’s other name is problem. No one on the earth saying he or she has no problem. One who does not say that I have problem but try hard to solve the problem is the person who live life happily. There are two system of solving the particular problems. One is: solve intuitively. Two is: solve systematically. From my point of view, solving the problem systematically is much easier, more balanced and logical. To solve the problem systematically there are some instruction like relaxing head for some time, think on problem and the solution. One must not mix two things together in such a way that you can not differentiate them. If essential, there should be different solutions for different problems. In solve problem systematically, one come across five types of questions or we can view it as steps to solve the problem. They are: 1 What are the sources of problem is means “establish the goal”: “To live is to have problems and to solve problems is to grow intellectually.” (J. P. Guilford) No problem exists in the absence of an objective. We need to know exactly what and where we want to arrive at in order for us to properly determine our track and direction. Knowing our direction is an important aspect in problem solving, as what Diana Ross said, “Do you know where you’re going to?” 2 What the problem is exactly means “identify and define the problem”: “Microsoft is company that manages imagination” (Bill Gates). It is definitely related to imagination i.e. asking ourselves what is the problem and to seek to understand more why we think there is the problem is recognized what caused it in order for us to get an objective. 3 What are the solutions of problem means “set your priorities”: “The best way to get a good idea is to get a lot of ideas” (Linus Pauling) Bifurcation between which solutions are “must” and which are “want” is difficult task. The solution which must be taken to solve the problem is listed out. Therefore it is said that “the only joy in the world is to begin.” (Cesare Pavese). 4. Which solution is best among all means “brainstorm for solution”: “That human mind is like a parachute – it functions better when it is open.” (Cole’s Rules) As per this narration, I can say that brainstorm for the solution to the problem is must. When you ask for the opinion of other, you can decide upon what to do and don’t. 5. What action to be taken to solve the problem means “plan your course of action”: “It is not enough to just do your best or work hard. You must know what to work on” (W. Edwards Deming). Plan your course of action with regard to the resources needed to implement the solution. In Living a Life That Matters, Harold S. Kushner (the Massachusetts rabbi whose best selling books include When Bad Things Happen to Good People) suggests that the most successful lives are the ones that most effectively manage and resolve that problem. In a nutshell, to solve the particular problem, Rene Descartes says that “It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well.” FIND OUT GRAMMATICAL ERROR?

how to i add the values using the check points property?( i.e valid data(for valid data it's giving the footer message:value is added) and for invalid data: special chars, spaces,Duplicates and null values (in my page when ever we enter special chars, spaces and null values, it's giving the proper warning message and for Duplicates it's giving the footer message:"value already exists)?

I am 18 years old and now i wait for the I20 form. I have my appointment at the embassy on 19 August. I will go to the Missouri Valley College, i have pay the first semester and in my parents financial statement i have the amount for to pay the first two years. I have also a academic scholarship from the college, actually i must payed 22.000$ and i will pay only 9.700$. I want to go in a US college, because i play in my country american football and i want to play football in the college. I have a lower TOEFL score 33, but i will give again the TOEFL test in the college and if i don't take again the test, i will participate in a few ESL classes that is as a part of my scholarship package, ( I need in the TOEFL iBT 61). And in the taxes for last years it appear that my parents make last year 18.000 Euro (27.000$). Last information is that i live in Greece, but my nationality is Albanian. Therefore i want to ask you how probabilities have i to take the student visa?

what is the difference between SCAN AND CHECK,LOKUP AND XFOOT? where we can use thease opcodes? Can any body tell me real time senariao with example?

How add insert options in datagrid control in footer row.

how do you calculate the length of "L" of main & distribution bar for reinforcing of raft footing

If I can absorb 9,000 lux of sunlight in the bottom of a pool what will the temp rise be per hour, per square foot of absorbing material, per gallon be? Temp of pool deck 115 degrees, water temp 75 degrees, 120,000 lux on the pool deck

How should we design a brick column and footing?(note: no reiforcement to be provided) Can you tell me any reference book where i could possibly find this design? Plz help urgently

I have to design brick column and footing (note: without any reinforcement). Can somebody post me the design or suggest a book where i could possibly find the design? Plz help very urgent

We are using Oracle apps with XML publisher.In that,we are facing some problems while giving a Footer in RTF Template.While giving a footer in RTF Template it is Visible in all the pages,but after the PDF is getiing generated,the Footer are Visible on alternate pages only (like on first page ,third page) and so on. Please provide the Solution for getting the Footer on all the pages.

why is M30 grade Concrete use for Foothing & Column M50

how beam.coloum ,slab, footing are designed as per indian code.. detail procedure?