Topic :: Business

Business Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What is unique about B.L.M business that would impact the future client/server architechture or software needs of your G.I.S programme?

Analysis in business objects?

4 7448

Who launches the supervisor product in Business Objects for first time?

2 7212

Types of universes in business objects?

TCS,

20 33388

What is security domain in Business Objects?

Polaris,

4 21824

Where will you find the address of repository in Business Objects?

4 10043

In Business Objects 4.1 version what is the alternative name for broadcast agent?

HP,

1 11612

How many built-in objects are created in Business Objects repository?

2 7302

What are alertors in Business Objects?

5 11798

What is batch processing in Business Objects?

2 10032

How can you first report in Business Objects by using broadcast agent?

Ness Technologies, Wipro,

Can we take report on Excel in Business Objects?

Business Intelligence Analytics, Oracle,

6 12517

Discuss the most significant business issue currently affecting the airline industry ?

What is business?

TCS,

8 9655

Everyday in his business a merchant had to weigh amounts from 1 kg to 121 kgs, to the nearest kg. What are the minimum number of different weights required and how heavy should they be?

5 19635

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Business }

What is business content?

How do you install business content AWB?

What is unique about B.L.M business that would impact the future client/server architechture or software needs of your G.I.S programme?

You will be required to attend community meetings throughout the month. Are you available to attend these meetings that occur after/before regular business hours?

How can you first report in Business Objects by using broadcast agent?

Discuss the most significant business issue currently affecting the airline industry ?

How Are Changing Laws And Technology Impacting Storage For Small Businesses?

What's the Functional & Architectural Differences between Business Objects & Web Intelligence Reports?

Give me an example of business scenario and explain implementation with workflow?

What is your petitioner?s company business do?

What is the difference between Cognos Reportnet features and Business Objects???

Hello Everyone, Please provide me the practical example of business component concept of QTP.Like how to create business component,how to connect the quality center etc.... Thanks in advance, Gaytri

Migration of Reports from business objects 5.1.5 to samee version in different hardware?

Hi, If any body having any idea about "Riliance infocom Business Management papers ..... " I got a call for the same....

What business their Employer is in to?