Topic :: Hosting

Hosting Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What Is the ATL Control-Hosting API?

2 6971

The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals in the world attend except one. Which animal does not attend?

Oracle,

6 12497

hai to all. what is the procedure for " web hosting ".If you know please message me at "yoursguna@gmail.com". Thank u...

1 3757

WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF DEDICTED HOSTING OVER SHARED HOSTING?

What is Web Hosting?

2 3718

What is Domain Hosting?

2 3910

Difference between Web Hosting, Web Space and Domain Hosing?

5 7438

How we configure Multipal Name Hosting (DNS) with Single WAN IP or Live IP?

WCF:What hosting functionality is unique for the Vista OS?

1 3785

WCF:Do we have to use the relative addresses when hosting in the IIS or the absolute addresses? Why?

1 6065

What is Shared Hosting ?

We have already 2 hostings IIS and self hosting. there is another hosting ie WAS Hosting. What is the use of the WAS(Windows activation Service) compared to other hostings.

TCS,

3 9958

What is Online gaming, payment gateway development, hosting and custom software development services.

Do they make servers do any sort of training like hosting prior to letting them serve?

Buffalo Wild Wings,

What is the meaning of Ghosting and Unghosting in Sharepoint?

Logica CMG,

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Hosting }

Hello I am hosting remoting within IIS. Everything works just fine as long as I allow anonymous access at the IIS level. When I allow only Windows Authenticated sessions, something very strange happens: If the client activates the remote object with IP address - works fine If the client activates it using a machine name - get http 401 exception is thrown. The exception is thrown when the client calls the remote method. I set the channel's useDefaultCredentials property to true. Any idea how to allow Windows Authentication? Here is the call stack: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized .. ---> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The target principal name is incorrect at System.Net.NTAuthentication.GetOutgoingBlob(Byte[] incomingBlob, Boolean handshakeComplete) at System.Net.NTAuthentication.GetOutgoingBlob(String incomingBlob, Boolean handshakeComplete) at System.Net.NegotiateClient.DoAuthenticate(String challenge, WebRequest webRequest, ICredentials credentials, Boolean preAuthenticate) at System.Net.NegotiateClient.DoAuthenticate(String challenge, WebRequest webRequest, ICredentials credentials, Boolean preAuthenticate) at System.Net.NegotiateClient.Authenticate(String challenge, WebRequest webRequest, ICredentials credentials) at System.Net.AuthenticationManager.Authenticate(String challenge, WebRequest request, ICredentials credentials) at System.Net.AuthenticationState.AttemptAuthenticate (HttpWebRequest httpWebRequest, ICredentials authInfo) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF DEDICTED HOSTING OVER SHARED HOSTING?

hi i am doing cause study about Enterprising young IT Entrepreneur who has recently started a small business running web hosting services for SME (Small to Medium Enterprise). You frequently need to meet (potential) clients to sell your services to them. You do so with presentations and demonstrations of your products. You will also want to install certain development software for your software development projects. So what software to use? need a server? what types of hosting should i use?

What is Shared Hosting ?

1. The client of this project is uncertain what type of web hosting, should be used, but insists on using an Access database of all of the products they wish to offer online. Provide a brief explanation of what type ob web hosting account is needed, which server best supports the needs of the project, and what programming language will be used to work with the Access database.

What is Online gaming, payment gateway development, hosting and custom software development services.

Do they make servers do any sort of training like hosting prior to letting them serve?

What is the meaning of Ghosting and Unghosting in Sharepoint?

How many ways to hosting WCF service?

How you can hosting a WCF service?

How to host WCF Self-Hosting?

Which ASP.NET configuration options are supported in the ASP.NET implementation on the shared web hosting platform?

what are the ways of hosting a WCF service?

Name a few Git repository hosting services

What are tha advantages of hosting wcf service in was?