Topic :: android

android Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What is the difference between Android ECLAIR and FROYO OS.

Huawei,

5 9755

how we can call xml file in java file using Android platform?

TCS,

2 5592

how to test the orientation of the layout in android.to note any changes in the ui design when change orientation

what is android testing?

2 4508

how android application testing will be done, i am new to this testing, how we have to prepare and exicute testcases, please explaine me with some real time examples and described test cases.

2 9417

HI GUYS,, I HAVE 3 YEARS OF EXP IN MANUAL TESTING...NEXT MONTH ONWARDS I WORK FOR MOBILE TESTING....PLS SUGGEST ME WHAT I LEARN FOR TRAING,, MOBILE TESTING OR ANDROID....FOR MOBILE TESTERS NEED ANDROID(IFONE) DEVOLOPMENT KNOWLEDGE OR NOT? EXPLAIN CLEARLY

i want to put reliance cdma sim in mts android mobile it will work or not

MTS,

1 3849

i have an android phone i want to share a photo to my friends phone via Bluetooth.can you tell me possible test cases for this?

2 3384

Some questions about the free Android game Grand Battle. Hi, I am a Grand Battle fan. In the process of playing the game, I get some problems. I really want to be a perfect commander and defeat my enemies. Senior players, just lend me a hand, please. Many thanks. 1. How to increase population? 2. How to repair combat vehicles? 3. Where's the storage? 4. How to attack other players? 5. What should I do if the electric power is insufficient? 6. How to repair constructions? 7. What should I do if I'm not able to login the game, or the game gets stuck? 8. What should I do if the medals purchased haven't be received?

Does anyone know some strategies for the free android game Grand Battle? Need you help!! I really love the game Grand Battle, and I fell excited when I defeat the enemies and protect my base as a commander. Now I think I need some strategies to improve my performance and to lead a strong army, could anyone help me? Thank you so much!

1 2752

Some questions about the free Android game Grand Battle. Hi, I am a Grand Battle fan. In the process of playing the game, I get some problems. I really want to be a perfect commander and defeat my enemies. Senior players, just lend me a hand, please. Many thanks. 1. How to increase population? 2. How to repair combat vehicles? 3. Where's the storage? 4. How to attack other players? 5. What should I do if the electric power is insufficient? 6. How to repair constructions? 7. What should I do if I'm not able to login the game, or the game gets stuck? 8. What should I do if the medals purchased haven't be received?

1 2494

Does anyone know some strategies for the free android game Grand Battle? Need you help!! I really love the game Grand Battle, and I fell excited when I defeat the enemies and protect my base as a commander. Now I think I need some strategies to improve my performance and to lead a strong army, could anyone help me? Thank you so much!

1 2592

How to write test case for android application,alarm clock,LCD display screen. And after seeting alarm mobile get switch off how to write test case..

Amazon,

What is Your approach while testing mobile applications? Is it diffrent for ios and android?

GHG,

How to take crash or log reports for android and ios apps?

SDL,

1 5662