Topic :: android

android Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

INTERVIEW QUESTION FOR ANDROID

What is android? What are the features of Android?

1 3315

What are the features of Android?

1 3524

Why to use Android?

1 2913

Describe Android Application Architecture?

1 3169

Describe a real time scenario where android can be used

What are the advantages of Android?

TryTechnicals Pvt Ltd,

1 2822

Who is the founder of Android?

1 2815

Does android support other language than java?

1 3096

What are the core building blocks of android?

2 4076

What are the life cycle methods of android activity?

1 2667

What is implicit intent in android?

1 1775

What is explicit intent in android?

1 1759

How to call another activity in android?

1 2011

What is service in android?

1 1877

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { android }

how to test the orientation of the layout in android.to note any changes in the ui design when change orientation

How to check the status of airplane mode (enable/disable) in perl for Android mobile?

HI GUYS,, I HAVE 3 YEARS OF EXP IN MANUAL TESTING...NEXT MONTH ONWARDS I WORK FOR MOBILE TESTING....PLS SUGGEST ME WHAT I LEARN FOR TRAING,, MOBILE TESTING OR ANDROID....FOR MOBILE TESTERS NEED ANDROID(IFONE) DEVOLOPMENT KNOWLEDGE OR NOT? EXPLAIN CLEARLY

Some questions about the free Android game Grand Battle. Hi, I am a Grand Battle fan. In the process of playing the game, I get some problems. I really want to be a perfect commander and defeat my enemies. Senior players, just lend me a hand, please. Many thanks. 1. How to increase population? 2. How to repair combat vehicles? 3. Where's the storage? 4. How to attack other players? 5. What should I do if the electric power is insufficient? 6. How to repair constructions? 7. What should I do if I'm not able to login the game, or the game gets stuck? 8. What should I do if the medals purchased haven't be received?

How to write test case for android application,alarm clock,LCD display screen. And after seeting alarm mobile get switch off how to write test case..

I want to test a mobile software by an automation tool which is a IP telephony based software designed for both ios and android phone, basically this apps is develop for make call though few low cost audio codecs from Aircraft to Ground and Ground to Aircraft so anyone can suggest me which testing tool we can use for it

What is Your approach while testing mobile applications? Is it diffrent for ios and android?

Describe a real time scenario where android can be used

Explain in brief about the important file and folder when you create new android application.

Explain AndroidManifest.xmlfile in detail.

Describe android Activities in brief.

Describe the SmsManager class in android.

what is the procedure of using D2MS server in cloud messaging in android

What are different types of JVM's? for example we use dalvik jvm for android then what about the remaining operating systems?

If userA send a string through whatsapp but userB is not getting properly the string, Then what may be problem? Can someone write testcase of this. Both whtsapp application is same version and OS is also same android version.