Topic :: Physics

Physics Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What do you know about the psychophysics and neurophysiology of selective, visual or focal attention?

. In a examination, every candidate took physics or mathematics or both. 65.8% took physics and 59.2% took mathematics. The total number of candidates was 2000. how many took both mathematics and physics? (a) 750 (b) 700 (c) 550 (d) 500

2 6239

why do u select to do MBA in HR after doing B.Sc in physics?

ETA, Hewitt, Ispat,

3 16770

generaly what is physics!

7 6102

In physics WHY WE USE MATHEMATICAL STEPS to describe many theorems

4 4150

iam doing my final year graduation in physics i got placed as an assistant engineer for the job band INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT SERVICE(IMS)i want to know what type of job is tat and i also want to know about the technical knowledge for the job

VSNL,

the question from which area of physics in ONGC Written examination in physics can we expect more?

Being a student of PHYSICS honours, how can I serve Excise Duty Department of IndianGoverment?

Being a student of PHYSICS HONS background , how can I serve State ( West Bengal) EXCISE department?

i am one of applicant for applying to jobs of physics lecturers. caould u have an opportunity for us according to our education and experience

i want to do linux. i am completed b.sc. in physics i want to do carrier in linux newgeneration which cource will confartable give me solution

HP,

1 3519

what is biophysics?

2 4872

could you pls send me the previous question papers of jr. lecturer physics papers ?

What is the differents between the Physics & technical Physics

in a class, 20 opted for physics,17for maths,5for both and 10 for other subjects.the class contains how many students ?

Cognizant,

9 18135

Un-Answered Questions { Physics }

What do you know about the psychophysics and neurophysiology of selective, visual or focal attention?

iam doing my final year graduation in physics i got placed as an assistant engineer for the job band INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT SERVICE(IMS)i want to know what type of job is tat and i also want to know about the technical knowledge for the job

the question from which area of physics in ONGC Written examination in physics can we expect more?

WHAT ARE 19 MODELS OF EDUCATIONAL COUNSELLING? What is the most essentila thing that you consider while formulating any HR policy? In any consulting firm, the time devoted doesn't matter. all that matters is the productivity. What kind of HR and leave policy will you formulate to ensure discipline and time line working along with the increased productivity what is databank in recruitment process why u choose MBA after sicence bacground in graduation what is patent rights and copy rights what is the difference between direct investment and FDI what is the difference between direct investment and FDI what is the difference between patent rights and copy rights what is quality of work life What is KRA and KPI? Wat is recruitment & How is the Recruitment Scenario in todays global market? what is meant by managerial grid why did u select HR as your carrier what is sensex and nifty,what is the difference between those two what is the difference between CEO,MD,PRESIDENT,CHAIRMAN why do u select to do MBA in HR after doing B.Sc in physics? what is the performance management and what are the methods to use in evaluating performance? What is Learning? Please do make a reply to this question: I am bored taking interviews. Please motivate me in taking interview of yours. Trade Unions? what is sensex and nifty,what is the difference between those two What are Incentives? What is Fringe Benefits? What is Employee Morale? what are your positives and negatives as a HR? What is the best way to develop pay systems that are understandable, workable, and acceptable to employees at all levels? What is Coordination? What is the Difference between salary and wage? what is ur great weekness what is the importance of hr in the life of business? What is wages? What are the key issues that should be addressed in the design, conduct, and evaluation of training programs? where u see yourself after 10 years As jobs become more team-oriented, assessment centers will be used more often for non-management jobs. Do you agree or disagree? What is HRD? What did you like in your previous job? What is Fringe Benefits? What are the latest employee evalution trends? What is the Difference between salary and wage? why do u select to do MBA in HR after doing B.Sc in physics? What is HCN?s? what is the importance of hr in the life of business? How much do you think we should pay you?Do you know how much other companies are paying? What is the best way to develop pay systems that are understandable, Workable, and acceptable to employees at all levels? Difference between Training and Development? What is Different between Recruitment and Selection What is "mutual gains negotiation"? Selection means? Trade Unions? what is 360 degree performance appraisal? what is meant by an organisation,explain me differently What is On the Job Training? Management Guru,Professor Lallus Rail , a book was written by? What is Workers Compensation? why should i select you? Roles and Responsibilities of a HR ? How much do you think we should pay you?Do you know how much other companies are paying? In a room there are 3bulbs, and in the net room there are 3 switches. one can not see through the rooms, then how can you know that which switch is for which bulb with out taking any one's help? Define Motivation? What are the key issues that should be addressed in the design, conduct, and evaluation of training programs? What is "mutual gains negotiation"? what is Persoanl Management? What is HRM? What are Incentives?

i am one of applicant for applying to jobs of physics lecturers. caould u have an opportunity for us according to our education and experience

Problem:Design and implement a class that allows a teacher to track the grades in a single ourse.Include methods that calculate the average grae, the highest grade, and the lowest grade.Wrute a program to testyour class implementation in a c#. given grades:integral=85, physics=87, datastruct=84.

could you pls send me the previous question papers of jr. lecturer physics papers ?

What is the differents between the Physics & technical Physics

hi.i want to get cleared about ece and want to know what are the topics or chapters which were in 11 and 12 grade.esp., in maths and physics?ans me soon.i am fresher.

why do u select to do MBA in HR after doing B.Sc in physics?

There are 100 students in a class. The management keep information in two tables. Those two tables are given like Roll no Name Age 001 ABC 15 002 XYZ 14 and Roll No Subject Marks 001 Math 75 001 Physics 55 002 Math 68 001 Hindi 69 They want the information like this Roll No Name Hindi Physics Math Total 001 ABC 69 55 75 199 002 XYZ 68 74 84 226 And Roll No Suject Highest 001 Math 98 007 Physics 84 021 Hindi 74 All 275 All information is kept in structure in main memory. You have to find last two tables.

Test on three subjects Physics, Chemistry & Biology are to be conducted simultaneously the number of candidates for the tests are 68, 36 and 72 respectively. Candidates are to be seated in different rooms such that each room will have candidates of the same subject and the load on each invigilator be the same i.e. the number of candidates in each room should be the same what is the minimum number of rooms you need for the purpose

how help physics in bank

i want previous question papers of juniour lectutrs for physics subject.

USE OF PHYSICS