Topic :: Head

Head Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

what is difference between the header level condition and item levelcondtion?

5 20738

what is the access sequence for header conditions

Infosys, ITC Infotech, Jindal, Kelloggs India,

8 31249

When you will get the error "Cannot add header information"?

2 6079

when you will get the message/error "headers already sent"?

5 7709

Under what rate will be the Head office related accounts, like Head Office Current A/c, Goods from Head Office A/c, will be converted in case of Foreign Branch...??

1 4870

what r the heads of taxation

Mphasis, TATA,

8 17272

What does document header control?

8 13354

Juxtapose the HTTP verbs GET and POST. What is HEAD?

There is a 50m long army platoon marching ahead. The last person in the platoon wants to give a letter to the first person leading the platoon. So while the platoon is marching he runs ahead, reaches the first person and hands over the letter to him and without stopping he runs and comes back to his original position. In the mean time the whole platoon has moved ahead by 50m. The question is how much distance did the last person cover in that time. Assuming that he ran the whole distance with uniform speed.

Infosys,

4 22103

There is a 50m long army platoon marching ahead. The last person in the platoon wants to give a letter to the first person leading the platoon. So while the platoon is marching he runs ahead, reaches the first person and hands over the letter to him and without stopping he runs and comes back to his original position. In the mean time the whole platoon has moved ahead by 50m. The question is how much distance did the last person cover in that time. Assuming that he ran the whole distance with uniform speed.

4 7665

we've a number of new Department heads. Your assignment is to prepare a budget training program for the new Department heads. How will you structure the training ? program?

State Bank Of India SBI,

A fish had a tail as long as its head plus a quarter the lenght of its body. Its body was three-quarters of its total length. Its head was 4 inches long. What was the length of the fish?

2 24133

The secret agent X emailed some code to his head office. They are "RADAR, LEVEL, ROTOR, REDIVIDER, MOTOR". But four of these five words have something in common and one is fake. Can you tell which one is fake? Ignore the fact that four of the code-words are of the same length.

4 8037

The secret agent X emailed a code word to his head office. They are "AIM DUE OAT TIE MOD". But four of these five words are fake and only one contains the information. The agent X also mailed a sentence as a clue - if I tell you any one character of the code word, you would be able to tell the number of vowels in the code word. Can you tell which is the code word?

TCS,

6 15168

Who heads the Judicial Branch?

3 6299

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Head }

Juxtapose the HTTP verbs GET and POST. What is HEAD?

How would you attach pictures in column headers of List View Control?

Can a meta tag be used to set the Expires header?

What is the syntax of the Expires header and how to set it?

What does the error Too many ``Received'' headers - suspected mail loop mean?

Describe a finite state machine that will detect three consecutive coin tosses (of one coin) that results in heads.

How to use the Find Error entry under the search heading of the menu bar?

How would you attach pictures in column headers of List View Control?

How would you add column headers in listview control?

what is be the overhead, if i use binary transmission. and will it be sent using xml text or how ?

I am stuck up with a question on appending of two arrays I am writing the code for the same, I am appending two strings this way int main() { string s1 = "Welcome to C++"; string s2 = "C++ improves the logic ability"; string s3 = s1 + s2; cout<

I am a newbie to QTP / Automation testing. I want to develop a script that creates a data file automatically with proper headings using VBScript in QTP.

hi this is seenu from hyderabad. i hav completed mba (distence).buy i after tht i did pgdca and .net course after tht i joined job as a software engineer .now i got h1b visa appointment in chennai octo 30th now i hav exp two years only but i put four years exp as a software engineer .now i got job as a program analyst same company head office in usa . my employeer only suggestme like put four years exp like tht . this is my profile plz can anyone can tell which questions they ill ask and give me suggections .

I have a requirement from the SD people wherein whenver one runs the tcode F-02 (Enter G/L account Policy : Header Data), they should not get the list of all acounts in the ACCOUNT field. But when i go to pfcg to check for restricting the list, i dont find any pertinet auth field for doing so. Isi t something that we can ( as Basis Admin) do or the ABAPpers to do. Maybe the ABAPpers have to program the screen where in they need to restrict the list options. If not so, lemme know the auth field that has to bet set if any.

Assignment A software house got a project to automate sales/purchase department of a furniture store. The store management is clearly transferred their requirements to the software house management. There is no chance of changing the requirements afterwards. Software house management use waterfall process model to make the project. Given is the progress flow of water-fall process model In waterfall process model, the deliverable (document) produced in one phase serves as an input to the next phase. Suppose you are a project manager who is leading this project. It is decided to work and complete the project using waterfall process model approach. You are required to develop a plan in which the key task is to decide the deliverable that should be built during and after completion of each phase. Also give a description or required contents that must be included in those deliverables. You are not supposed to make the complete project. All you are required to do is to make a Project plan. In that, you need to give a set of deliverables (documents) which according to you, should be developed in each of the phase (Requirements, Designing, implementation, Testing, Maintenance). Also provide contents which should be there in each deliverable. The contents should be clear and have brief explanation. Note:: There are one folder and one file in the attached folder. The file is named as Assignment 4 write-up which is your assignment write-up. The other folder named Project deliverables is the folder in which you are required to organize and place your deliverables. Name of the document/deliverable saved in each folder should be mentioned in the file named checklist (This file is placed in the “Project deliverables” folder) For Example If you produce a deliverable named Requirement Specification (RS) in the “Requirements” phase. You need to do following tasks 1) Finalize the RS contents 2) Save the file in sub-folder named Requirements 3) Write the name of this document in the checklist file under the heading Requirements. Similarly, you need to make and save deliverables of each phase. Not all phases contain one deliverable. There must be some phases having more than one deliverables. PLEASE SIR PRIVIDE ME THE CHECK LIST FOR GIVE SENERION ? CHECKLIST ARE: 1-Requirements 2- Designing 3- Implementation 4- Testing 5- Maintenance