Topic :: Testing

Testing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What u have choosed testing as your career whyn't developer? Give me some answers.Thank u

3 4842

what do u mean by test harnesses in qtp?

Verizon,

1 6801

what function you write to do database testing with the help of qtp?

What is acid testing

4 6036

what type of testing techniques are using after accept the build?

How i can change shared repository to per test repository in qtp

1 4010

1 what is smoke and sanity testing , when it will be performed ?

3 7636

Please help me send me questions for HPCL written test of Chemical Branch.I will be highly thankful to u...

TCE,

What r steps to migrate from Manual testing to QTP?(IN BOTH WEB BASED AND WINDOWS APP)

Wipro,

1 6058

Hi,Any body taking real time classes on manual testing.If u know please let me know in my E-Mail-id: anbarasu2k@gmail.com mob no:09740297798

4 7247

difference b/w sanity testing and somke testing ?

6 7274

What certifications can a tester of less than 1 yr experience go for? which is the best certification and how many months of preparation is required?

1 3009

What is Database Testing?

3 5383

how did u do performance testing in ur project?plzzz guys with experience answer in detail, like hw u ppl have used it in ur project. Thanku in advance.

1 6016

Plz someone tell me about user interface testing and backend testing and hw did u use it in ur project.plz give a detail answer i need to explain it to the interviewer. plzzzzzzzzz guys its urgent.

3 5364

Un-Answered Questions { Testing }

what is DIY Gene testing ?

How will you do data driven testing using Robot?

Hi Guy's Pls. go to Forum of Allinterview.com for Testing Job Openings..You can find various job openings in Forum. You can submit ur resume too

can i get apex technologies interview questions in testing

I am fresher and i have completed my software testing course and i don't have real time experience,can anybody help me regarding financial domain projects,main testcases in that domain.

I am new to Rational tools,how to test an application i.e what are the things i should do before starting testing the application

I am surekha new commer for this site? I have some doubt's pls clarify it..... I finished my B.tech and S/w Testing Course Now iam searching for a job in Testing, I did not have any experience in real time projects. Any body can send me the sample Testcases,Srs,Matrix for Banking,ERP Projects etc.Here is my email id surekhai@yahoo.com

I HAVE DONE TESTING TOOLS COURSE,NOW I AM FRESHER,I AM NOT GETTING ANY CALLS,I WANT TO DO THE PROJECT ,WHERE I HAVE TO MEET TO DO THE PROJECT,I AM GOING WITH FAKE EXPERIENCE,SO WHAT I HAVE TO DO.

What is the Differnce between Client/Server Testing and Web Based Testing?

What is Operational testing?

What Testing process U r following in ur organization?

what is cohensive testing and span control?

what is the most challenging situvation r u phased while during testing?

1) how will you do validation testing in combo box ? (2)Suppose user does not want maximum length validation message, but when tester inserts data in textbox and it gets truncated, how will you resolve this issue ? (3)if a user inserts maximum number in quantity textbox in a PHP based web application then what result will show?

What is the major problems you resolved during your testing process?