1.Why do you want to work here?
Why did you leave your last job?
Can you explain this gap in your employment history?
What have you been doing for the "X" months since you were last employed?
Why have you had so many jobs in such a short period of time?
What have you learned from your mistakes?
Give me an example of a problem you faced on the job, and tell me
how you solved it.
What do you consider to be your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
What are your long-range career objectives, and what steps have.
What was your role in your department's most recent success?
1. Because you're hiring
2. Because your company is unique and different among others
4. I'm joining in our community services like in our small town. An out reach program
5. Because I love doing something to be more assertive and passionate
6. Being incompetent and not participating in activities.
7. The customer asked about the broken appliance and we are not able to identify the root cause of it so we carefully checked out the appliance and we found it that the product hasto be pulled out for mmaintenance.
8. My greatest strengths are I'm not working on one specific task this I'm also focusing on the most important things to do. I overwork too much I sometimes I forget to sleep and eat. As for my weaknesses are I don't want to go home until I haven't resolved the problem. I spend my time on my days off finishing it all whilst at home.
9. My career objectives are to minimize the workloads within a week to avoid calling back for another assistance. Reduce the productivity costs and time to work for other things to do. To engage in projects and utilize my passion for reaching the goals and prospect.
I want to interact with the people and to our customers. Introduce the latest technologies and adopt to it to lessen efforts.
10. My role to be a technician is to ensure that all the customers are satisfied by our services and the advice that we give to them are useful. Reduced customer's complains by 10% in the over all total of 100% is equal to 6-7 customers in a day. Our technical team helps the customers in a professional way and timely manner to get rid of over time work.
|Is This Answer Correct ?||0 Yes||1 No|
which of the following is the newest type of connector for a printer interface? a. USB b. Serial c. SCSI d. Parallel On a system with one hard drive and one CD-ROM what is the typical placement of the CD-ROM drive? a. Slave drive on the primary IDE channel b. Master drive on the primary IDE channel c. Slave drive on the secondary IDE channel d. Master drive on the secondary IDE channel which device connects to a parallel port? a. Mouse b. Joystick c. Keyboard d. Printer What command will restore a backup copy of the registry from DOS? a. CHKDSK b. CHKREG c. SCANREG d. SCANDISK which utility is used to partition a new hard drive in windows 98? a. FDISK b. Format c. Partition Manager d. Windows Explorer Which of the following conversions is possible in windows 98? a. FAT 16 to NTFS b. FAT 32 to FAT 16 c. Fat 16 to Fat32 and Fat32 to Fat 16 d. Fat 16 to Fat 32 but not Fat 32 to Fat 16 You have replaced the CMOS battery. What must you do next? a. FDISK b. Reinstall the OS c. Set the date and time d. Format the hard drive The first physical sector in any bootable hard disk contains which of the following? a. File Structure b. Data structure c. MBR d. LBR What must an IDE hard drive have in order for an AGP slot? a. Active partition b. Passive partition c. Dynamic partition d. Extended partition Associated entries in the FAT are removed. Just give me these Answers anybody plzzzz
why are you want to join call centre. Don't say the same anwers, its a growing indresty....so on. Give me different anwers.
why you think you are suitable for the position of computerOperator?
SPEAK ON FASHION?
you did mba why do you want to join in bpo?
wat was ur memorable day
How to start up the interview for Team leader or Assistant Manager position
magnify (a)destroy (b)shrink (C)induce (d)diminish
Rate yourself from 1-10 what would you give and why? If you had won 1 billion dollars at the lottery or at the casino,where would you like to spend the rest of it except for volunteer works or in charities?
Tell me about Pink / Black Colour (One Minute Round)
WHEN THEY ASK WHY DID I CHOSEE CALL CENTRE OR WHY DO U WANT TO WORK AT CALL CENTRE
can u give me some frequently asked questions