14%of 14000 is equal to

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

14%of 14000 is equal to..

Answer / vyshnavi

Is This Answer Correct ?    1 Yes 12 No

Post New Answer

More General Aptitude Interview Questions

A long thin strip of width 7cm is kept on a flat surface. Another identical strip is kept on it in an overlapping manner such that the combined width of the two is 11 cm. What is the width of 55 such strips kept like this?

4 Answers   TCS, YS,

P?s father is Q?s son. M is the paternal uncle of P and N is the brother of Q. How is N related to M ? (1) Brother (2) Nephew (3) Cousin (4) Data inadequate (5) None of these

38 Answers   Honeywell, Indian Airlines, Reliance, TCS,

If two dies are thrown simultaneously what is the prob. of one of the dice getting face 6 ? a. 11/36 b. 1/3 c. 12/35 d. 1/36

3 Answers   Hughes,

4 couples have a party.Depending on the set of statements,find who insulted whom and who is the host of the party.

0 Answers   Infosys,

types of shares

1 Answers   eClerx,

A tiffin box manufacturer reduces the price of his school kids' tiffin from Rs.30/- to Rs.28/- per tiffin and the price of regular tiffin from Rs.24/- to Rs.23/- per tiffin. A caterer normally spends Rs.1440/- a month for tiffin and 3/4 of this is for regular tiffin. How much will they save a month under the new prices?

0 Answers   Cap Gemini,

Four Members A,B,C,D are playing a game .A person losing a game should double the amount of others .B,C,D are losing in order after three games .The amount after 3 games are A&B having 40,D is having 16&C 80. Each questions carry one mark: a) who started with small amount of money? b) who started with greatest amount of money? c) what amount did B have?

3 Answers   Cognizant, CTS,

Who was the father of Chander Gupt Morya?

2 Answers   DRDO,

If 10x coins are added to the no. of original coins he has (5y + 1) times more coins. Find out how many coins he had originally in terms of x and y

0 Answers   Changepond,

Hi dis is sravanthi & me from ECE n i hav learned software testing & m preparing for GE plz send me interview pattern & interview questions.plz help me........

1 Answers   GE,

Which countries have two official national anthem ?

0 Answers  

How many cars are there in the USA?

16 Answers   BRS, Microsoft, Sedgwick,

Categories