what is working capital in what way it is useful for company or orgainzation6 6345
Authorised sharecapital is 20000,issued capital is 15000 shares and treasury stock is 3000 calculate the outstanding shares?4 7465
can u explain good will and calculation methods1 1285
what difference b/w commerce and accounting?2 14746
1. A firm buys stock for $100 by cheque and intends to sell it for $200, so the double entry should be a) Debit bank $100 and credit stock $ 100 b) Credit bank $ 200 and debit stock $ 200 c) Debit purchases $100 and credit sales $ 200 d) Debit purchases $ 100 and credit bank $ 1003 5967
2. Contingent liabilities should be recorded in the books when; a) It is probable that the future events will occur b) The amount of the liability can be reasonable estimated. c) Both (a) and (b) d) Either (a) or (b)2 4441
3. In reviewing Corporate equity on a balance sheet, what effect be included in the description “Total Capital Stock” a) Par value of preferred b) Par value of common c) Paid in Capital excess of par value d) Both (a) and (b)2 4924
11. EOQ is the order quantity that========== over our planning horizon a) Minimizes total ordering costs b) Minimizes total carrying costs c) Minimizes total inventory costs d) The required safety stock8 15212
13. The firm has 20,000 common shares authorized, 15,000 shares outstanding, and 3,000 shares of treasury stock. How much common equity shares are issued. a) 2,000 b) 5,000 c) 17,000 d) 18,0008 12736
15. Which statement about ADRs is true? a) An ADR is the receipt for the shares of a foreign based corporation held in U.S bank b) ADRs do not trade on U.S exchange c) ADRs give non U.S investors a way to buy non US company shares in the US market. d) The holder of an ADR is entitled to only the dividends for the security4 9934
16. Eurodollars are best described as =============== a) The new currency of the European Union b) A U.S dollar denominated deposit ….generally in a bank located outside the United States …that is not subject to US banking regulation. c) A currency deposited outside its country of origin d) A foreign..denominated deposit subject to US banking regulations5 13623
formula for return on equity1 3020
formula for profit margin6 5489
debt/total capital2 3927
a companys assets minus its liabilities is6 5788
Can we restart a thread already started in java?
what are the different opcodes available in rpg for database access ?
Can sap cs and sap r/3 be installed on the same server and use the same database?
Explain what is json?
Is python written in c?
What is a tinyint?
Explain the use the concept of effective sequence
What will happen if you overlap sets of tags?
What is ordered map in java?
Explain the tensorflow and its uses?
Is there a way to provide external carriers with access to sap transportation management information and transactions? : transportation management
Explain the importance of blind signature and the way it’s useful?
Why does not c have an exponentiation operator?
What is a recycle bin in oracle?
Can we handle two transaction codes in the same program using call transaction bdc input method? : abap bdc