M/N = 6/5 3M+2N = ?15 24527
Authorised sharecapital is 20000,issued capital is 15000 shares and treasury stock is 3000 calculate the outstanding shares?4 7245
1. A firm buys stock for $100 by cheque and intends to sell it for $200, so the double entry should be a) Debit bank $100 and credit stock $ 100 b) Credit bank $ 200 and debit stock $ 200 c) Debit purchases $100 and credit sales $ 200 d) Debit purchases $ 100 and credit bank $ 1003 5725
2. Contingent liabilities should be recorded in the books when; a) It is probable that the future events will occur b) The amount of the liability can be reasonable estimated. c) Both (a) and (b) d) Either (a) or (b)2 4265
3. In reviewing Corporate equity on a balance sheet, what effect be included in the description “Total Capital Stock” a) Par value of preferred b) Par value of common c) Paid in Capital excess of par value d) Both (a) and (b)2 4725
11. EOQ is the order quantity that========== over our planning horizon a) Minimizes total ordering costs b) Minimizes total carrying costs c) Minimizes total inventory costs d) The required safety stock8 13899
13. The firm has 20,000 common shares authorized, 15,000 shares outstanding, and 3,000 shares of treasury stock. How much common equity shares are issued. a) 2,000 b) 5,000 c) 17,000 d) 18,0008 12390
15. Which statement about ADRs is true? a) An ADR is the receipt for the shares of a foreign based corporation held in U.S bank b) ADRs do not trade on U.S exchange c) ADRs give non U.S investors a way to buy non US company shares in the US market. d) The holder of an ADR is entitled to only the dividends for the security4 9583
16. Eurodollars are best described as =============== a) The new currency of the European Union b) A U.S dollar denominated deposit ….generally in a bank located outside the United States …that is not subject to US banking regulation. c) A currency deposited outside its country of origin d) A foreign..denominated deposit subject to US banking regulations5 13231
information that goes into-------------can be used to help prepare1 4640
Name 2 stock exchanges of U.S.A12 18510
accounting equation includes5 6607
suspense account willbe transfer to3 8191
floting rate bonds are2 6220
ordinance means5 8356
How do you verify if the checkbox/radio is checked or not?
How is new reports created in Oracle HRMS?
explain the various functions/directives in perl that allow you to include/import a module. Also, state the differences between them.
What is meant a series inverter?
Explain what is a flask? What are its benefits?
Explain the element tree in silverlight architecture?
how many invoice types are there in accounting and what is the satutary obligations for each invoices and waht are the basic differences in those invoices.
what will be the min curvature ratio for Round Bar dia. 1” size in material grade AISI 4330, Yield strength 115KSI Tensile 140KSI?
what are the different types of variables available in cl?
Why should a company migrate to sharepoint 2013?
What do you mean by SQL injection attack?
What is the difference between the commit and verify commands?
What is back to back testing?
Describe a time you persuaded someone to buy insurance after having refused at first? : insurance cold calling
How to convert strings to upper or lower cases?