M/N = 6/5 3M+2N = ?15 25656
Authorised sharecapital is 20000,issued capital is 15000 shares and treasury stock is 3000 calculate the outstanding shares?4 7423
1. A firm buys stock for $100 by cheque and intends to sell it for $200, so the double entry should be a) Debit bank $100 and credit stock $ 100 b) Credit bank $ 200 and debit stock $ 200 c) Debit purchases $100 and credit sales $ 200 d) Debit purchases $ 100 and credit bank $ 1003 5930
2. Contingent liabilities should be recorded in the books when; a) It is probable that the future events will occur b) The amount of the liability can be reasonable estimated. c) Both (a) and (b) d) Either (a) or (b)2 4413
3. In reviewing Corporate equity on a balance sheet, what effect be included in the description “Total Capital Stock” a) Par value of preferred b) Par value of common c) Paid in Capital excess of par value d) Both (a) and (b)2 4883
11. EOQ is the order quantity that========== over our planning horizon a) Minimizes total ordering costs b) Minimizes total carrying costs c) Minimizes total inventory costs d) The required safety stock8 14945
13. The firm has 20,000 common shares authorized, 15,000 shares outstanding, and 3,000 shares of treasury stock. How much common equity shares are issued. a) 2,000 b) 5,000 c) 17,000 d) 18,0008 12679
15. Which statement about ADRs is true? a) An ADR is the receipt for the shares of a foreign based corporation held in U.S bank b) ADRs do not trade on U.S exchange c) ADRs give non U.S investors a way to buy non US company shares in the US market. d) The holder of an ADR is entitled to only the dividends for the security4 9884
16. Eurodollars are best described as =============== a) The new currency of the European Union b) A U.S dollar denominated deposit ….generally in a bank located outside the United States …that is not subject to US banking regulation. c) A currency deposited outside its country of origin d) A foreign..denominated deposit subject to US banking regulations5 13572
information that goes into-------------can be used to help prepare1 4957
Name 2 stock exchanges of U.S.A12 19120
accounting equation includes5 6782
suspense account willbe transfer to3 8353
floting rate bonds are2 6330
ordinance means5 8551
What is the short cut keys for the following?
Can you define a field without a data element? : abap data dictionary
When you define aggregates, what are the available options?
Write a command to convert a string into an int in python.
Can deactivated plugins slow down a wordpress website?
How to implement interfaces in Scala?
What is a substring in c?
How to come up with application security design using CORBA Security service?
Why is url routes need to be configured?
Why do we register dll?
How many types of repos are available in international market when classified with regard to maturity of underline security, pricing, terms of repo etc.?
What do you need to run asp?
Why machine learning is so important?
What are the Alerts & Subscriptions?
How does rss work?