What are the tables will deal a sap fico consultant?

Answer Posted / guest

SE11, SE16, BKPF BSEG,T030

Is This Answer Correct ?    22 Yes 35 No

Post New Answer       View All Answers

Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions

Where do you attach the check payment form?

Could any one explain Process Flow and Integration of HR with FI.

What are the different standard reports in sap co system? : cost center accounting

What is a document header? : fi- general ledger accounting

How to calculate WIP in "product cost by sales order scenario", where multiple production orders are raised against one sales order?

What is archiving? How does it differ from deletion? : fi- general ledger master data

What is a request for quotation (rfq)? : fi- accounts payable

I had posted a down payment to a vendor. In addition to that i had posted the invoice to the same vendor.When i run the F110 to make the payment, I want the functionality to adjust the down payment with the invoice & to pay the balance amount. I don't want to do the down payment clearing manually in F- 54. the down payment should be done in the F110 itslef. Is it possible?. If yes what is the configuration related to this.

What is chart of depreciation ? : fi- asset accounting

what is global company currency and in which case we have to create global company currency 60 as additional currency in OB22?

What is variance analysis in co-om-cca? : co- cost center accounting

how to delte g/l if transaction are updated. :- hi expertise how to delete the g/l a/c if the transaction are updated in. whether any possibility to delete. let me know. thanks in advance

Give some examples of gl accounts that should be posted automatically through the system and how is this defined in the system?

what do you mean by the reversal posting?

What is operating concern in co-pa? : co-pa