Topic :: Manual Testing

Manual Testing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What is the difference between debugging and manual testing?

Siemens,

8 18027

Does automation replace manual testing?

5 9402

How to conduct Regression Testing Manually?

FIC,

9 14747

How can you conduct Database testing manually?...

5 13152

How to perform Regression testing manually?

4 9970

How to do Data base testing manually?

5 8033

I am new for software testing field and learned manual testing and testing tools and have knowledge in java,oracle,c++ and datawarehousing concepts.I need help for interview preparation.How can I start to explain my projects Do I need to tell them with examples?

1 3637

how can u report bugs in manual testing?

IBM, MBT, Microsoft,

7 21785

where u r writing testcases manually?

6 9169

Hou can u test a website or a web application? Manually or Automated?

TCS, Torry Harris,

4 8782

Wht tools are used in Manual testing for bug tracking and reporting?

13 25130

Can u test a website or a webapplication manually without using any automation tool?

IBM,

4 13841

How to do the performance testing Manualy? Do u have a test case for that?

1 4919

Is automated testing better than manual testing. If so, why

Wipro,

2 8400

how can we upload manual test cases in testdirector

1 4662

Un-Answered Questions { Manual Testing }

Hi iam a begginer or rather new stsrter to QTP and strugling to start as i have to start writing the automated scripts for the existing manual testing could some one send me some tips ans tricks for a jump start. Any help is greatly appreciated

wht is Manual Testing Frame work. Pls anybody can give appropriate answers

wht is Manual Testing Frame work

pl. give me the list of top jobs website to register i have 2Yrs. Experience in manual testing

how will mapping between testcases and requirments(tracebility matrix) in manual testing without using any bug tracking tool

Which is the best book to ref. for design the test cases/scenario in manual testing,which gives detailed idea with all the strategies ?

Hello all, Can someone tell me what kind of questions i can expect from hiring manager along with two team members on final face to face interview for manual testing position.. I am switching from BA to QA as its better on benefits etc.. Thanks in advance

hi i want manual testing interview question(3+exp)please tell me

Can any1 tell me suppose u r doing manual testing on unix platform with Shell Script, then how it is done? How u r implementing it & what is the use of Shell scripting on Manual Testing?

Can automation testing find ssame no. of bugs what we can find by manual testing?

What Kinds of Testing should be followed for an web application while Manual Testing . Ie., Regression , Integration , Alpha , Beta , Performance , Stress ,Load , Back End(database)...etc What is the serial way to follow the above Testing Kinds in manual testing of any application. Plz clear my doubt.

I want to know about satyam manual testing questions

Hi friends, Im an MBA Finance, 2 yrs of exp workng in Investment com, + around 2 yrs of exp in Manual testing in Finane domain. Im looking for manual testing jobs but not getting any calls, Im worried is manual tesing in finance domain do have any good scopes in future or not. Plz provide me ur valuable suggestion,so tht I can best decision to retain in this platform(manual testing). or not

can anyone help me in getting unix on manual testing i.e can u forward material & web sites to my mail id (suresh_57599@yahoo.com) to understand how the work flow working on manual testing on unix and the contents.plzzzzzzzz help me its urgent.

Can any1 tell me suppose u r doing manual testing on unix platform with Shell Script, then how it is done? How u r implementing it & what is the use of Shell scripting on Manual Testing? plzzzzzzz i need ur help.