Topic :: End to End Testing

End to End Testing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

please send the model written test papers to pandu476@rediffmail.com for ET

Bhel,

what is the difference between integration testing and end to end testing?

Keane India Ltd,

6 56226

please mention the latest trends and tools in recruitment process?

1 4330

Can we test the alignment of End shield and stator of turbogenerator without rotor insertion? Also how to fix maintain the alignment at site installation?

Deccan Cements,

HOW TO WRITE TESTCASES ON PENDRIVE

Amazon,

8 34421

we touch other end of the tester supply, why do not get shock?

L&T,

7 13135

Name the Documents which are send to client once testing is completed?

Polaris,

7 10143

list of tests to be carried out at manufacturers end while purchasing a step up transformer of 11kv to 66kv ,2MVa Capacity.

Hi I am preparing for a Software testing interviews and i have attended 4 interviews but i didnt succeeded any of those 4 due to the lack of real time experience can any body please suggest a institute who will train for real time scenarios with good project? in CHENNAI

2 3310

PLS SEND REAL TIMERS, WHAT IS SOA TESTING..IM TRYING 3+ YR.. I HAVE GOOD KNOWLEDGE ON MANUAL TESTING... NOW IM NEW TO LEARN "SOA TESTING" IS BEST OR NOT? BEFORE LEARNING SOA TESTING ANY SKILLS ARE REQUIRED..... AND NOW WHAT IS THE MARKET FOR SOA TESTING... AND IT IS BASED ON PROGRAMMING OR NOT?

PLS SEND REAL TIMERS, WHAT IS SOA TESTING..IM TRYING 3+ YR.. I HAVE GOOD KNOWLEDGE ON MANUAL TESTING... NOW IM NEW TO LEARN "ETL TESTING" IS BEST OR NOT? BEFORE LEARNING ETL TESTING ANY SKILLS ARE REQUIRED..... AND NOW WHAT IS THE MARKET FOR ETL TESTING... AND IT IS BASED ON PROGRAMMING OR NOT?PLS HELP ME REAL TIMERS IM REQESTING U..... CONTACT ME gan9000@gmail.com

1 2915

Hello friends., my question is related to testing of current transformer... A Ct having knee point voltage of 750 volts., and I have two step up transformer's of rating 230 v to 440 volts., can I obtain the value of 750 volts by using the two transformer's.... If yes then how could I connect the transformer's to obtain knee point voltage?? thank you in advance

ABB,

1 4010

hi manual tester daily process is ..study the req.s preparing test scenarios & writing the t.cs and finding bugs and send to the devoloper......SIMILARLY PLS TELL THE LOAD RUNNER DAILY PROCESS FROM INITIAL STAGE TO FINAL STAGE...? daily process..performance tester use any DOCUMENT...like TCD?

1 2324

what is the diff b/w system testing & end to end testing

1 3869

Is it a smart choice to use QTP for backend testing?

CTS,

1 5051

Un-Answered Questions { End to End Testing }

what is mutation testing, Difference between system and End to End testing,Give examples of bug having high priority but low severity except spelling mistakes and logo symbol.