owned by the

customer?

A.) The T1 line.

B.) LAN

C.) The Router

D.) DTE

E.) PC's

F.) CO

When setting up a WAN network, everything outside of the Demarc is not owned by the customer. Wh..

Answer / guest

Answer: A F

The Central Office is the where phone people work.

The Telco maintains ownership of its physical wiring, and
leases their

use to their customers.

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 0 No

Post New Answer

More CCNA Interview Questions

Define network congestion?

0 Answers  

In distance-vector routing, there is a problem known as the 'count to infinity' problem. What is the most direct solution to this? A.) Defining a Maximum. B.) You can not solve the 'count to infinity' problem with a distance vector protocol. C.) Poison Reverse. D.) Triggered Updates. E.) Split Horizon.

2 Answers  

UDP works at which layer of the DOD model? A.) Internet B.) Host-to-Host C.) Transport D.) Data Link

2 Answers  

Where shall i do CCNA cour??. can i do CCNA at home if yes then where shall i get CCNA book or simmulator.or if not then plz reff. me any good center in delhi

1 Answers  

What is the difference between TCP and UDP? A.) TCP is connection-oriented; UDP uses acknowledgements only B.) TCP is connection-oriented; UDP is connectionless C.) Both TCP and UDP are connection-oriented, but only TCP uses windowing D.) TCP and UDP both have sequencing, but UDP is connectionless

4 Answers  

Which of the following are characteristics of UDP? A.) UDP is connection oriented. B.) UDP is used with TFTP. C.) UDP is unreliable. D.) UDP is connectionless. E.) UDP is at the transport layer. F.) UDP uses no acknowledgements.

6 Answers  

Identify 3 methods used to prevent routing loops? A.) Split horizon B.) Holddown timers C.) Poison reverse D.) SPF algorithm E.) LSP's

2 Answers  

Define Poison Reverse? A.) To prevent regular update messages from reinstating a route that has gone down B.) Packets sent out that are not destined for a network go to the default network C.) Information received on an interface cannot be sent back out the same interface D.) When a network goes down, that network is advertised with an infinite metric

1 Answers  

Name the vtp modes?

0 Answers  

When we use loop back ip?

0 Answers  

What is the difference between the communication and transmission?

0 Answers  

How many types of IP routings?

14 Answers   CK, TCS,

Categories