• Tell me a bit about the capabilities of Exchange
• What are the different Exchange 2003 versions?
• What's the main differences between Exchange 5.5
and Exchange 2000/2003?
• What are the major network infrastructure for
installing Exchange 2003?
• What is the latest Exchange 2003 Service Pack? Name
a few changes in functionality in that SP.
• What are the disk considerations when installing
Exchange (RAID types, locations and so on).
• You got a new HP DL380 (2U) server, dual Xeon, 4GB
of RAM, 7 SAS disks, 64-bit. What do you do next to install
Exchange 2003? (you have AD in place)
• Why not install Exchange on the same machine as a
• Are there any other installation considerations?
• How would you prepare the AD Schema in advance
before installing Exchange?
• What type or permissions do you need in order to
install the first Exchange server in a forest? In a domain?
• How would you verify that the schema was in fact
• What type of memory optimization changes could you
do for Exchange 2003?
• How would you check your Exchange configuration
settings to see if they're right?
• What are the Exchange management tools? How and
where can you install them?
• What types of permissions are configurable for
• How can you grant access for an administrator to
access all mailboxes on a specific server?
• What is the Send As permission?
• What other management tools are used to manage and
control Exchange 2003? Name the tools you'd use.
• What are Exchange Recipient types? Name 5.
• You created a mailbox for a user, yet the mailbox
does not appear in ESM. Why?
• You wanted to change mailbox access permissions for
a mailbox, yet you see the SELF permission alone on the
permissions list. Why?
• What are Query Based Distribution groups?
• What type of groups would you use when configuring
distribution groups in a multiple domain forest?
• Name a few configuration options for Exchange
• What's the difference between Exchange 2003 Std.
and Ent. editions when related to storage options and size?
• Name a few configuration options related to mailbox
• What are System Public Folders? Where would you
• How would you plan and configure Public Folder
• How can you immediately stop PF replication?
• How can you prevent PF referral across slow WAN
• What types of PF management tools might you use?
• What are the differences between administrative
permissions and client permissions in PF?
• How can you configure PF replication from the
command prompt in Exchange 2003?
• What are the message hygiene options you can use
natively in Exchange 2003?
• What are the configuration options in IMF?
• What are virtual servers? When would you use more
• Name some of the SMTP Virtual Server configuration
• What is a Mail Relay? Name a few known mail relay
software or hardware options.
• What is a Smart Host? Where would you configure it?
• What are Routing Groups? When would you use them?
• What are the types of Connectors you can use in
• What is the cost option in Exchange connectors?
• What is the Link State Table? How would you view
• How would you configure mail transfer security
between 2 routing groups?
• What is the Routing Group Master? Who holds that
• Explain the configuration steps required to allow
Exchange 2003 to send and receive email from the Internet
(consider a one-site multiple server scenario).
• What is DS2MB?
• What is Forms Based Authentication?
• How would you configure OWA's settings on an
• What is DSACCESS?
• What are Recipient Policies?
• How would you work with multiple recipient
• What is the "issue" with trying to remove email
addresses added by recipient policies? How would you fix
• What is the RUS?
• When would you need to manually create additional
• What are Address Lists?
• How would you modify the filter properties of one
of the default address lists?
• How can you create multiple GALs and allow the
users to only see the one related to them?
• What is a Front End server? In what scenarios would
you use one?
• What type of authentication is used on the front
• When would you use NLB?
• How would you achieve incoming mail redundancy?
• What are the 4 types of Exchange backups?
• What is the Dial-Tone server scenario?
• When would you use offline backup?
• How do you re-install Exchange on a server that has
crashed but with AD intact?
• What is the dumpster?
• What are the e00xxxxx.log files?
• What is the e00.chk file?
• What is circular logging? When would you use it?
• What's the difference between online and offline
• How would you know if it is time to perform an
offline defrag of your Exchange stores?
• How would you plan for, and perform the offline
• What is the eseutil command?
• What is the isinteg command?
• How would you monitor Exchange's services and
performance? Name 2 or 3 options.
• Name all the client connection options in Exchange
• What is Direct Push? What are the requirements to
• How would you remote wipe a PPC?
• What are the issues with connecting Outlook from a
remote computer to your mailbox?
• How would you solve those issues? Name 2 or 3
• What is RPC over HTTP? What are the requirements to
• What is Cached Mode in OL2003/2007?
• What are the benefits and "issues" when using
cached mode? How would you tackle those issues?
• What is S/MIME? What are the usage scenarios for
• What are the IPSec usage scenarios for Exchange
• How do you enable SSL on OWA?
• What are the considerations for obtaining a digital
certificate for SSL on Exchange?
• Name a few 3rd-party CAs.
• What do you need to consider when using a client-
type AV software on an Exchange server?
What are the different clustering options in Exchange 2003?
Which one would you choose
which are the five general EMI(electromagnetic
interference) testings conducted on any system?
what are software interrupts present in 8051 Microcontroller?
Only Software interrupts//////
write a c programme for add of two numbers with out use of
will anyone pls tell me which is the best institue for
oracle certification and approx fee for that in banglore....
how a TV work, & working principle of TV, what parts include
for its function?
how to write test cases?
can any one send me previous ntpc exam papers at
can i get the 2007-2009 question papers of APGENCO? plzzzzzz
Is M-ary PSK bandwidth efficient or power efficient
im an electronics and communication engineering..i have to attend an interview based on contract basis.i kindly request u to send all possible questions to my mail. MY EMAIL ID IS -firstname.lastname@example.org
regarding bsnl jto examination,can i use the printout of
application format mentioned in the advertisement.
please send the latest sample question paper for the hal
online test for electronics stream
I have Completed my diploma in Electronics in year 2009.I
got low score in TOEFL.SO what should i do to get the
visa...I am confident that I will get the visa..But probable
chances for getting visa....and i also got I20 and paid Visa
write a c program to multi(*) of two matrix using pointers?
Plz send me some sample papers on OCES papers. I am
appearing in OCES/DGFS-2009.Plz inform me by my emailid-