Formation of New States and alteration of the boundaries of
the existing States may be done by:
(1) President of India
(2) The State itself
(3) Parliament by Law
(4) Parliament with ratification by Legislature of not less
than half of the states
It is almost impossible for the union to go against the
recommendations of the Finance Commission, because
(1) Parliament is not concerned with distribution of Income Tax
(2) The President prescribes by order the manner of distribution
(3) The Finance Commission is impartial and objective
(4) The Finance Commission acts as a buffer between the
Union and the State
Public Service Commission
(1) is an advisory body
(2) conducts examinations for appointment to service
(3) is to be consulted in disciplinary cases
(4) is requested to notify recommendations for promotions
The conflict between Fundamental Rights and directive
Principles arises because of
(1) Written Constitution
(2) Judiciary hopes to fill in the political vaccum
(3) Social unrest and economic discontent
(4) Absence of leaders with foresight
Parliamentary System in India is proposed to be replaced by
Presidential system because
(1) Leaders with social conscience are not elected as
members of the Legislature
(2) All the ministers need not be members of Lok Sabha
(3) Ministers are not always experts and specialists
(4) Corruption and inefficiency in administration make
On whose recommendation the President can be removed from
his office before the expiry of his normal term?
(1) The Supreme Court
(2) The Chief Justice of India
(3) Union Council of Minister
(4) The two Houses of Parliament
Respected Sir/Madam, I have selected for the post of PO in
Canfin Homes Limited, So please give me some important
questions regarding the Interview. Thanking You.
what is current
Which arms/ services msc math serve in IAF/Indian Army/NAVY/ICS?
What do you think the ideal relationship is between a officer & his men ??
what your view about-raging ??
Hi.. every one
can any one tel me how should i start preparing for
Divisional accounts officer interview..
your help will be greatly appreciated if u share any links
of interview questions / books / coaching centers...
Thanks in advance
what do you like most about your school
Q.2. Article 370 of the constitution of India provides for
(a) proxy supplies for Jammu & Kashmir.
(b) special supplies in apply oneself of Nagaland.
(c) special supplies in apply oneself of Manipur.
(d) supplies in apply oneself of monetary emergency
hello sir r mam i going to complete bpharm by 2010.i want druginspector previous questionpapers of andrapradesh.so pls send syallabus too.
could you pls send me the previous question papers of jr. lecturer physics papers ?
In Indian Army, there is arms and services Division. Please
List all the ARMS AND SERVICES with explaination. If Eg: Corps
of Engineers Means?... like this i need all the Information
about this please send me.
why u did not selected ncc in school"???
hai friends, this is Raju. i cleared bank of baroda
clerical exam. i have personal interview on 05-10-2010.
this is my first interview. I don't have any idea about it.
will you please give a brief idea about the interview?
please i have very less time plese help me. please send
your valuable suggestions to this mail id
firstname.lastname@example.org or my mobile 9533313536.
my qualification is btech. please friends.....
what is 7pcses inspection as per jc peney?
what is the starting gross salary of assistant in css .
what is the highest rank an assistant can get promoted in