The Constitution specifically provides when there is a
situation in which the Government of a State cannot be
carried on in accordance with the Constitution, a ground to
proclaim the President?s Rule in Art.
The Chief Election Commissioner shall be removed by
(1) The President alone
(2) The Chief Justice of India
(3) In like manner as a judge of the Supreme Court of India
(4) Cannot be removed before his tenure comes to an end
Formation of New States and alteration of the boundaries of
the existing States may be done by:
(1) President of India
(2) The State itself
(3) Parliament by Law
(4) Parliament with ratification by Legislature of not less
than half of the states
It is almost impossible for the union to go against the
recommendations of the Finance Commission, because
(1) Parliament is not concerned with distribution of Income Tax
(2) The President prescribes by order the manner of distribution
(3) The Finance Commission is impartial and objective
(4) The Finance Commission acts as a buffer between the
Union and the State
Public Service Commission
(1) is an advisory body
(2) conducts examinations for appointment to service
(3) is to be consulted in disciplinary cases
(4) is requested to notify recommendations for promotions
The conflict between Fundamental Rights and directive
Principles arises because of
(1) Written Constitution
(2) Judiciary hopes to fill in the political vaccum
(3) Social unrest and economic discontent
(4) Absence of leaders with foresight
Parliamentary System in India is proposed to be replaced by
Presidential system because
(1) Leaders with social conscience are not elected as
members of the Legislature
(2) All the ministers need not be members of Lok Sabha
(3) Ministers are not always experts and specialists
(4) Corruption and inefficiency in administration make
Kindly reply whether May I get my posting of tax assistant in
cbdt in wb as my wb rank is 31 and all india rank is 184?
When may I expect joining?I am selected on the
basis of cgle 2010.Thanks in advance.
your dream and your aim of life ?
I AM WRITING JUNIOR LECTURES EXAM IN HINDI, COMMERCE WHICH
IS CONDUCTED BY APPSC, ANY BODY HAVE OLD QUESTION PAPERS
RELATED TO SUBJECTS PLZ...... INFORM ME, I WILL BE VERY
THANK FULL FOR THIS KINDNESS......SEND THE LINK THROUGH ID:
What is the per month salary of a postal inspector of indian
post in Allahabad.
why do you wnt to join in ban rathe than other fields?
hi..i got selected for postal assistant..would i get a call letter for certificate verification or should i directly approach the regional head office with certificates?
Please suggest me computer typing institute in faridabad
for SSC CHSL 2014.
Sir, this is Ravikanth, I have got through the written test
conducted by APSRTC for Officer under trainee (OUT-Gen), im
now preparing for the Interview. Kindly help me with the
kind of questions that can b expected in the interview.
Heres a brief about myself. (im providing this b'cos
questions asked are totaly based upon my bio data, i guess.)
Im B.Tech Graduate, MBA with Marketing specialisation. I
have 2+ years of experience in marketing.
Kindly help me with kind of questions expected for the
above mentioned post.
How would like give the objective questions for asking in
apsrtc OUT questions .
Why airforce after Msc math?
sir, i had applied tamilnadu postal assistant in post
office.. i got 77% only my hsc mark is 932. may i elect the
entrance test.... whats is the previous 2009 selection
cutoff mark for postal assistant
i am preparing for apspsc/appsc polytechnic lecturers exam.i
need computer engineering previous papers of 2012,2011 and
so on. please mailme to firstname.lastname@example.org.
please give reply as early as possible....
how you would control population if allowed?? reason for population growth factors-in favour &against ?
tnpsc----sir, i am studying engg final year. i want to know
the pass mark for tnpsc for st in prelims and main.if i get
pass mark will i able to get into it or not.how many
student would be selected for main paper in st category...in
main they would select me if get pass mark or not, kindly
pls help me. i m in confused state to write exam or not.pls
ref and tell me
What is the syllabus for Airport Authority of India Sr. Asstt.(Finance) written test?