lowst =(3\11)(t-3t\11)=24t\121
now
high-low=9
=>(3t\11)-(24t\11)=9
=> t=121

Is This Answer Correct ?    54 Yes 4 No

Post New Answer       View All Answers

Please Help Members By Posting Answers For Below Questions

A man runs towards the east direction and then takes his right. Then he takes a left and again 50 degrees to his right. What is the direction in which he is moving now?

A & B are playing a game .There are 8 oranges in a row on the table.one Player can take 1-4 oranges in a pick (a maximum of 4),one who picks the last orange wins the game.'A' plays first How many oranges should he pick first time inorder to win the game.

Why we use Caffine in HPLC calibration?

sir , i hv done 85 correct question in ssc cgl-tier-i 2010 after checking through my source which is correct , tell me whether i m eleigible for tier-ii or not charan , jalandhar

Length and breadth of a rectangle are in ratio 7:5. If length is reduced by 5 and breadth by 2, area reduces by 65. Find length and breadth.

cgl2010 tier 2 ki merit kya rhgi

Argentina had football team of 22 player of which captain is from Brazilian team and goalki from European team. For remainig player they have picked 6 from argentinan and 14 from european. Now for a team of 11 they must have goalki and captain so out of 9 now they plan to select 3 from argentinian and 6 from European. Find out no. of methods avilable for it

.Both A and B Alice and Bob play the following chip-off-the-table game. Given a pile of 58 chips, Alice first picks at least one chip but not all the chips. In subsequent turns, a player picks at least one chip but no more than the number picked on the previous turn by the opponent. The player to pick the last chip wins. Which of the following is true?

if x=y=2z and xyz =256 then x=

If 12 box containers require 18 feet of wall space, how many feet of wall space will 30 box containers require?

There are 3 societies A,B,C having some tractors each. A Gives B and C as many tractors as they already have. After some days B gives A and C as many tractors as they have. After some days C gives A and B as many tractors as they have. Finally each has 24 tractors.what is the original No.of tractors each had in the beginning?

A room is 30 X 12 X 12. a spider is on the middle of the smaller wall, 1 feet from the top, and a fly is on the middle of the opposite wall 1 feet from the bottom. what is the min distance required for the spider to crawl to the fly.

In a survey of town of Wasco, it was found that 65% of the people surveyed watched the news on television, 40% read newspaper, and 25% read a newspaper and watched the news on television. What percent of the people surveyed neither watched the news on the television nor read a newspaper?.

there are two categories of persons in ratio a:b = 2:3. A type earns 2.5 dollars/hr and b type 1 dollar/hr total money earned by both is 24dollars. Then what is the total number of persons

A coffee shop blends 2 kinds of coffee,putting in 2 parts of a 33p. a gm. grade to 1 part of a 24p. a gm.If the mixture is changed to 1 part of the 33p. a gm. to 2 parts of the less expensive grade,how much will the shop save in blending 100 gms.