Topic :: Volume

Volume Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

what is the difference between Load,Stress and Volume Testing?

DELL, Trigent,

11 27835

what is volume Testing?

MBT,

15 46393

24 hours Urine Normal Volume?

Apollo,

4 10947

What is the Difference between Volume Testing and Load,Stress tests..?

Lehman Brothers, Quark,

7 38688

What's the maximum number of volumes that can be added to a STOGROUP?

IBM,

1 8161

How would you build a search engine for large volumes of XML data?

1 4535

How you would deal with a large volume of writing every month, at least five stories?

ASD Lab,

The elution volume of an enzyme on a gel filtration column can be predicted from a) its enzyme activity b) its protein absorbance at 280 nm c) subunit composition and monomer molecular mass(es) d) Choices a) and b) are both correct.

what do you understand bythe term 'de-mountable volumes'?

Infosys,

2 7990

6*12*15 is the volume of some material. How many cubes of edge 3 can be inserted into it?

Bhel, L&T, Lucent,

4 25662

What is the advantage of the large surface area:volume ratio in erythrocytes?

1 6331

What is the difference between stress, volume and load testing?

7 19820

Three containers have their volumes in the ratio 3 : 4 : 5. They are full of mixtures of milk and water. The mixtures contain milk and water in the ratio of 4 : 1, 3 : 1 and 5 : 2 respectively. The contents of all these three containers are poured into a fourth container. The ratio of milk and water in the fourth container is (a) 5 : 2 (b) 157 : 53 (c) 151 : 48 (d) 4 : 1

IIT,

2 9983

How much percentage of the atmosphere?s volume is made up of Nitrogen? (a) 78.09 (b) 71.00 (c) 69.00

3 3510

Can any one tell me how to perform volume testing and what to do if a fault is found in volume testing?

CTS, Ford,

2 6110

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Volume }

How you would deal with a large volume of writing every month, at least five stories?

The elution volume of an enzyme on a gel filtration column can be predicted from a) its enzyme activity b) its protein absorbance at 280 nm c) subunit composition and monomer molecular mass(es) d) Choices a) and b) are both correct.

What products have you designed which have entered high volume production?

What products have you designed which have entered high volume production?

How a balanced equation can be used to find the mass or volume of an unknown quantity in a stoichiometry?

Q.N.1: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HUB AND SWITCH? Q.N.2: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WINNT 4.0SVR & WINDOW2000/2003SVR? Q.N.3: WHAT IS ACTIVE DIRECTORY AND WHAT ARE BENEFITS? Q.N.4: NAME ANY TWO NAME RESOLUTION NETWORK SERVICE? Q.N.5: NAME PRINT SERVICE? Q.N.6: NAME WINDOWS INSTALLER SERVICE? Q.N.7: NAME THE SERVICE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING NETWROK BROWSING LIST? Q.N.8: DIFFRENCE BETWEEN IP VERSION 4.0 AND VERSION 6.0? Q.N.9: DIFFRENCE BETWEEN TCP AND UDP PROTOCOL? Q.N.10: WRITE DOWN THE DEFAULT SUBNET MASK OF i. 191.168.0.20 ii. 172.16.0.2 iii. 201.15.16.1 Q.N.11: BENEFITS OF DOING SUBNETTING IN NETWORK? Q.N.12: DEFINE THE FOLLOWING TERMS:  SINGLE COLLISION DOMAIN AND MULTIPLE COLLISION DOMAINS.  SINGLE BROADCAST DOMAIN. Q.N.13: WHAT IS DNS? ROLE OF DNS SERVER IN ACTIVE DIRECTORY? Q.N.14: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN  DNS AND DDNS  IXFR AND AXFR  WIN2000 DNS AND WIN 2003 DNS Q.N.15: WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY GC SERVER? FUNCTION OF G.C SERVER IN ACTIVE DIRECTORY? Q.N.16: NAME THE PROTOCOL AND SERVICE USED IN INTRASITE REPLICATION OF AD DATABASE? Q.N.17: WHEN DO WE NEED TO CREATE DIFFERENT SITES IN ACTIVE DIRECTORY? Q.N.18: WRITE DOWN THE PORT NUMBERS (TCP/UDP)  LDAP(LIGHT WEIGHT DIRECTORY ACCESS PROTOCOL)  DNS (DOMAIN NAME SERVICE)  DHCP (DHYNAMIC HOST CONFIGURATION PROTOCOL)  SMTP (SIMPLE MAIL TRANSFER PROTOCOL)  HTTPS (HYPER TEXT TRANSFER PROTOCOL SERVER)  WINS (WINDOWS INTERNET NAME SERVICE)  KERBEROS  TELNET (TERMINAL EMULATION PROGRAM)  FTP (FILE TRANSFER PROTOCOL)  TFTP (TRIVIAL FILE TRANSFER PROTOCOL)  IP (INTERNET PROTOCOL)  ICMP (INTERNET CONTROL MESSAGE PROTOCOL)  TCP (TRANMISSION CONTROL PROTOCOL)  UDP (USER DATAGRAM PROTOCOL)  RDP (REMOTE DESKTOP PROTOCOL) Q.N.19: CORE COMPONENTS OF MICROSOFT EXCHANGE SERVER 2003? Q.N.20: DEFINE ROUTING AND ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP IN MICROSOFT EXCHANGE SERVER? Q.N.21: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN POP3 AND IMAP4 PROTOCOL? Q.N.22: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EXCHANGE 5.5 AND EXCHANGE SERVER 2000/2003? Q.N.23: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAT AND NTFS? Q.N.24: MAX.NO. OF PARTITIONS IN WINDOWS 2000/XP? Q.N.25: WRITE THE COMMANDS:-  TO DISPLAY ARP CACHE TABLE  TO DISPLAY RESOLVER CACHE TABLE  TO DISPLAY NETBIOS CACHE TABLE  TO TRACE ROUTE  TO DISPLAY PORT STATUS  DNS TROUBLESHOOTING COMMAND  TO DISPLAY EFFECTIVE GROUP POLICY  TO KNOW FSMO ROLES AND USER’S SID  TO VERIFY REPLICATION STATUS OF ACTIVE DIRECTORY DATABASE  TO START AND STOP A PARTICULAR SERVICE Q.N.26: NAME THE ACTIVE DIRECTORY PARTITION? Q.N.27: WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SINGLE AND MULTIMASTER REPLICATION? STATE ALL FSMO ROLES AND THEIR FUNCTION? Q.N.28: WHAT IS SYSTEM STATE DATA BACKUP? HOW TO RESTORE? Q.N.29: DIFFENIATEBETWEENAUTHORITATIVE AND NON-AUTHORITATIVE RESTORE OF SYSTEM STATE DATA? Q.N.30: DIFFERENCEBETWEEN INCREMENTAL & DIFFERENTIAL BACKUP? Q.N.31: WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF VSC (VOLUME SHADOW COPY) IN WIN2003SERVER? Q.N.32: DEFINE THE TERM POOLING & SPOOLING IN RESPECT OF PRINTER? Q.N.33: WHICH AUTHENTICATION PROTOCOL IS USED IN WIN2000 /WIN2003 DOMAIN (NATIVE)? Q.N.34: BENFITS OF VPN? DIFFERENCE BETWEEN L2TP AND PPTP PROTOCOL? Q.N.35: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SECURITY AND DISTRIBUTION GROUP? WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY GROUP NESTING? Q.N.36: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OUTLOOK EXPREES AND MICROSOFT OUTLOOK? Q.N.37: WHAT IS THE MAX.LENGTH OF UTP CAT 5 SEGMENT? WHAT IS THE STANDARD COLOR CODING? Q.N.38: FUNCTION OF POINT TO POINT (PPP) PROTOCOL IN WAN CONNECTION? Q.N.39: BASIC DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ISDN AND PSTN LINE? Q.N.40: WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY COMPACTING NTDS.DIT? WHAT IS THE WAY TO DO THAT?

I have given the protocol for the cyclodextrin glygosyl transferase assay: One ml of appropriately diluted enzyme sample was incubated at 60 °C for 15 min with 5 ml of 1% (w/v) gelatinized soluble starch in 50 mM, 7.0-pH Tris–HCl buffer. Reaction was terminated by boiling the reaction mixture for 3 min and reaction volume was made to 10 ml with distilled water. Two ml of above reaction mixture was withdrawn and mixed with 3 ml of Tris–HCl buffer, 5 ml of 125 mM Na2CO3, and 0.5 ml of phenolphthalein (25 mg phenolphthalein/100 ml absolute alcohol). Absorbance was measured at 550 nm. The percent decrease of sample was calculated with respect to control containing 5 ml of buffer, 5 ml of sodium carbonate and 0.5 ml of phenolphthalein. where Acontrol = absorbance of control and Atest = absorbance of sample. The amount of β-cyclodextrin (β-CD) produced was estimated from the standard graph of 0–500 μg/ml β-CD concentration against % decrease in absorbance. One unit of CGTase was defined as the amount of enzyme required to produce 1 μm of β-CD/min. Please can you suggest me the formula for the defination given in the last line

You are required to show the effect of each of the following changes on profit and Break-Even-Volume from the information given below: Sales 50,000 units Rs. 5.00 per unit Variable cost Rs. 3.00 per unit Fixed cost Rs. 70,000 Changes: (i) Price changes by 20%. (ii) Volume decreases to 40,000 units. (iii) Variable cost increases to Rs 3.50 per unit. (iv) Fixed cost decreases by 10%.

3. You are required to show the effect of each of the following changes on profit and Break-Even-Volume from the information given below: Sales 50,000 units Rs. 5.00 per unit Variable cost Rs. 3.00 per unit Fixed cost Rs. 70,000 Changes: (i) Price changes by 20%. (ii) Volume decreases to 40,000 units. (iii) Variable cost increases to Rs 3.50 per unit. (iv) Fixed cost decreases by 10%.

Hi, While I am trying to produce a html report from SAS interactive screen, I am always getting an error. I have attached the result of interactive execution with this. Please help me on this. NOTE: All profile changes will be lost at the end of the session. 1 *libname ia 'U19K.CAPS.SAS'; 2 3 /*Data declaration*/ 4 data work.staff; 5 infile 'U19K.CAPS.SAS (RAWDATA1)'; 6 input LastName $ 1-10 FirstName $ 11- 20 7 JobTitle $ 21-23 Salary 24- 28 8 BirthDat $ 29-37 Gender $ 38 9 run; 10 11 /*Basic "format" statement*/ 12 /*assign range of values to a variable and use it*/ 13 /*'$' should be used for a alphanumeric manipulation*/ NOTE: The infile 'U19K.CAPS.SAS(RAWDATA1)' is: Dsname=U19K.CAPS.SAS (RAWDATA1), Unit=3390,Volume=XTD007,Disp=SHR,Blksize=6160, Lrecl=80,Recfm=FB NOTE: 20 records were read from the infile 'U19K.CAPS.SAS (RAWDATA1)'. NOTE: The data set WORK.STAFF has 20 observations and 7 variables. NOTE: The DATA statement used 0.01 CPU seconds and 7537K. NOTE: The address space has used a maximum of 3676K below the line and 15196K above the line. 14 proc format; 15 value Salrange low- 10000='Below' 16 10001- 20000='Medium' 17 20001- High='Above'; NOTE: Format SALRANGE has been output. 18 value $Gender F='Female' 19 M='Male'; NOTE: Format ÅGENDER has been output. 20 run; NOTE: The PROCEDURE FORMAT used 0.00 CPU seconds and 7523K. NOTE: The address space has used a maximum of 3676K below the line and 15196K above the line. 21 22 /*ODS-Output delivery system to create html file*/ 23 ods listing close; 24 ods html file='C:\Documents and Settings\u19k\Desktop\html1.html'; NOTE: Writing HTML Body file: C:\Documents and Settings\u19k\Desktop\html1.html ERROR: Invalid file, C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\U19K\DESKTOP\HTML1.HTML. WARNING: No body file. HTML output will not be created. 25 26 /*Basic "label" statement*/ 27 proc print data=work.staff split=''; 28 label LastName='Last Name' 29 FirstName='First Name' 30 JobTitle='Job Title' 31 Salary='Annual Salary'; 32 format Salary Salrange. Gender $Gender.; 33 var LastName FirstName JobTitle Salary Gender; 34 title 'Employee database'; 35 run; WARNING: No output destinations active. NOTE: The PROCEDURE PRINT used 0.00 CPU seconds and 10275K. NOTE: The address space has used a maximum of 3676K below the line and 15196K above the line. 36 37 /*ODS-html closing*/ 38 ods html close; 39 ods listing;

6. NEED OF ONGOING MANAGEMENT CYCLE( Case Study ) Sidney Greenburg was appointed the position of the director of marketing for a small electronics component manufacturer. The company had its revenues growing at the rate of 20% each year and in 1982, they were at 30 million level The president felt that the growth of the company required serious planning efforts to determining strategies product emphasis and new product development. Mr. Greenburg realising the need to develop the marketing plan developed a suggested format to obtain inputs from his regional sales managers. The format to obtain divided into two parts (a) territory brief for established status of sales activities and (b) territory plan asked for identification of key goals, strategy & resources required to accomplish stated goals. Sales forecast by products was requested for 3 plan Yrs. Tom Rosenfield was the marketing manager for Europe He was previously in the engineering department & was assigned to Europe because of his technical& Foreign language capabilities. He replied to Mr.Greenburg as follows: “While I will complete the forms on the country brief& country plan promptly I have some conceptual problems with them time& time again we have been requested for projected figures I remember putting together a presentation for the Executive Vice-President (VP) & Treasurer last year. Great we educated those guys but what are the results of such formality? The projections have not yielded specific results, resources are used at a minimal level & we are not generating needed sales. So it is my contention that while goals projections& forecasts provide immeasurable guidance for a company with stable sales & developed product lines, for us a fledglings (young) industry, they distract from the job at hand. My plan has always been to hit the market- as hard I am able & I believe this should hold true for all other regional managers. We have large amounts of resources held up in ineffective’ marketing planning efforts such as these need to redirect these efforts to self rather than compile data. We need more people beating the pavement (action) rater than sitting on their desks developing plans& strategies (contemplation) Sell, sell, sell. Get the backing as big as possible. Planning is wasteful. Let us concentrate on aggressive sales & optimize sales volume at any cost. A. What has Mr.Greenburg not done to accomplish his planning tasks? B. Is Mr.Rosenfield right in making his comments in response to Mr. Greenburg’s request? C. Is Mr. Rosenfleld performing his management function. D. What would you do if you were Mr.Rosenfleld’s boss?

6. NEED OF ONGOING MANAGEMENT CYCLE( Case Study ) Sidney Greenburg was appointed the position of the director of marketing for a small electronics component manufacturer. The company had its revenues growing at the rate of 20% each year and in 1982, they were at 30 million level The president felt that the growth of the company required serious planning efforts to determining strategies product emphasis and new product development. Mr. Greenburg realising the need to develop the marketing plan developed a suggested format to obtain inputs from his regional sales managers. The format to obtain divided into two parts (a) territory brief for established status of sales activities and (b) territory plan asked for identification of key goals, strategy & resources required to accomplish stated goals. Sales forecast by products was requested for 3 plan Yrs. Tom Rosenfield was the marketing manager for Europe He was previously in the engineering department & was assigned to Europe because of his technical& Foreign language capabilities. He replied to Mr.Greenburg as follows: “While I will complete the forms on the country brief& country plan promptly I have some conceptual problems with them time& time again we have been requested for projected figures I remember putting together a presentation for the Executive Vice-President (VP) & Treasurer last year. Great we educated those guys but what are the results of such formality? The projections have not yielded specific results, resources are used at a minimal level & we are not generating needed sales. So it is my contention that while goals projections& forecasts provide immeasurable guidance for a company with stable sales & developed product lines, for us a fledglings (young) industry, they distract from the job at hand. My plan has always been to hit the market- as hard I am able & I believe this should hold true for all other regional managers. We have large amounts of resources held up in ineffective’ marketing planning efforts such as these need to redirect these efforts to self rather than compile data. We need more people beating the pavement (action) rater than sitting on their desks developing plans& strategies (contemplation) Sell, sell, sell. Get the backing as big as possible. Planning is wasteful. Let us concentrate on aggressive sales & optimize sales volume at any cost. A. What has Mr.Greenburg not done to accomplish his planning tasks? B. Is Mr.Rosenfield right in making his comments in response to Mr. Greenburg’s request? C. Is Mr. Rosenfleld performing his management function. D. What would you do if you were Mr.Rosenfleld’s boss?

2. We have asked to create a repots showing sales by region in order to determine which regions are generating the most revenue and highest sales volume. The report needs to include the revenue and quantitiy sold of each subcategory with in category.

3. The vice president of sales has requested a graphical display of the same information provided in our last crosstab report (whatever I mentioned in above question) for an up coming presentation. We need to provide a chart report that shows which regions generate the most revenue and sales volume.

1) Why do you want to take Marketing as your career? Please give a short note. 2) What has been your experience as Marketing Person? What targets were given to you and what was your achievement v/s. target given to you? 3) Explain your organization chart and your position in the same? 4) What is your present cost to the Company? Contd. 3… - 3 - ABOUT MARKETING: 5) What is a typical Sales Cycle? Please explain. 6) If you are selling industrial products, how would you generate new leads? 7) In a new territory, what strategy you would use to meet up as many customers as possible? 8) How would you ensure that Sales Volume and Margins remain healthy? 9) What products or services you have marketed before? 10) What was the best achievement you had so far? 11) What are the first three steps you would take if a customer complaints about your product? 12) What are the main factors for arriving at the costing and pricing of a new product?