Topic :: Delphi

Delphi Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

When I try to execute sql query from delphi7 it throws the following exception ORA-01704: string literal too long. I know the reason why its throwing this exception. My problem is.... I have catched this exception throw Try.... Except block.....In except block i am performing rollback..... due to above error its also throwing exception in rollback transaction...........due to rollback exception...........it had created some problem in connection...........every time when i try to open or close a connection it throws an exception " Operation is not allowed when the object is open"

1 4637

What is Delphi/400 Client Server Suite?

Delphi, IBM,

1 5401

how can i add 2 numbers using delphi console application and also windows application , compare both program , reply immediatly

1 8522

what is Delphi technique?

Lanco,

1 6617

I'm using Delphi 4/5 and have am trying to fill a RichEdit control with both European characters and Thai characters - while I can change character colours the font stays with what was selected for the control:- reLangB.SelAttributes.Color :=dCol; reLangB.SelAttributes.Name :=FontName[dLang]; reLangB.SelAttributes.Charset :=FontChar[dLang]; reLangB.SelAttributes.Style :=[]; reLangB.Lines.Add(dText); The FontName and FontChar arrays contain the font info, and using a similar method for Captions and EditBoexes works! Anybody any ideas? Thanx in advance!

Hi is there is any tool to debug Delphi ISAPI dlls in borland 2006 framework. AS i am a new to delphi borland i need a detailed description for debugging the web application in delphi as per my analysis the ISAPI dlls calling the htm files please help me ....

The Barnes Foundation in Philadelphia has one of the most extra-ordinary and idiosyncratic collections in French impressionist art. Dr. Barnes who put together this collection has insisted that the paintings be hung in a particular manner specified by him at a museum designed by the French architect Paul Philippe Cret who also designed the Rodin Museum. The museum has, say, seven galleries – Eugene Boudin, Cassatt, Boudin, Forain, Gonzales, Manet and Monet. Visitors reach the main Eugene Boudin by an elevator, and they can enter and leave the exhibition only through Eugene Boudin gallery. Once inside, visitors are free to move as they choose. The following list includes all of the doorways that connect the seven galleries: There is a doorway between Eugene Boudin and Cassatt, a doorway between Eugene Boudinand Boudin, and a doorway between Eugene Boudin and Gonzales galleries. There is a doorway between Cassatt and Boudin galleries. There is a doorway between Gonzales and Forain and a doorway between Gonzales and Manet galleries. There is a doorway between Manet and Monet galleries. Which of the following rooms CANNOT be the third gallery that any visitor enters ?

TCS,

1 4502

Brainstorming and the Delphi technique are two types of information-gathering techniques found in which process? A. Risk Management Planning B. Risk Response Control C. Risk Identification D. Quantitative Risk Analysis

What technical support do we get with Delphi?

I am trying to call from Delphi and it GPFs. Whats up?

Can I make calls to Delphi code from C or C++?

Can we write multi-user database applications in regular Delphi?

Does Delphi support the back-end?

What is the difference between Delphi and Delphi Client/Server?

What is Delphi?