Topic :: Photon

Photon Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

When X-Ray photons collide with electrons (a) They slow down (b) Their mass increases (c) Their wave length increases (d) Their energy decreases.

Wipro,

1 5971

Which of the following types of photons has the highest energy? 1 Visible radiations 2 Radio waves 3 Gamma rays 4 X-rays

3 7925

please send me PHOTON INFOTECH sample placement papers or pattern of the paper.very urgent.

1 5745

graph between frequency of photon and velocity of photo elrectron?

IIT,

4 4639

Hai..Friends... I have Tata Photon+ and Reliance netconnect.. Its possible to send message using this modem..... If you know the solution please help me....... Thanks in Advance.........

1 3391

What is photon noise?

Question 98 - The Planck-Einstein relation connects the particulate photon energy E with its associated wave frequency f to produce E = hf. Let h to be the Planck constant. The frequency f, wavelength L and speed of light c are related by E = hc / L. With p denoting the linear momentum of a particle, the de Broglie wavelength L of the particle is given by L = h / p. (a) Find the equation of E as a function of p and c. (b) If E has a unit of electron-volt and f has a unit of 1 / second, then what is the unit of h?

1 1824

ENGINEERING PHYSICS - EXAMPLE 30.2 : The Planck-Einstein relation connects the particulate photon energy E with its associated wave frequency f to produce E = hf. Let h to be the Planck constant. The frequency f, wavelength L and speed of light c are related by E = hc / L. With p denoting the linear momentum of a particle, the de Broglie wavelength L of the particle is given by L = h / p. (a) Find the equation of E as a function of p and c. (b) If E has a unit of electron-volt and f has a unit of 1 / second, then what is the unit of h?

1 1396

QUANTUM COMPUTING - EXAMPLE 32.2 : (a) If | 001 > = | 1 >, | 111 > = | 7 >, find the 2 possible values of ( | 001 > + | 1 > + | 7 > ) ( | 111 > ). (b) In quantum money, a duplicate will have probability P of passing the verification test of a bank, if the total number of photons on the bank note is N. The would be counterfeiter has a probability p of success in duplicating the quantum money correctly for each photon. Guess the relationship of P, p and N as a mathematical formula involving natural logarithm ln.

1 1440

QUANTUM BIOLOGY - EXAMPLE 33.5 : (a) In the measurement of the number of photons received by a plant during photosynthesis, quantum meter is used. At 8 AM, 11 AM, 12 PM, 2 PM and 4 PM of the same day, the measured readings of the meter are 10, 70, 60, 120 and 120 units. Find the mode, median and min of the readings of the quantum meter. (b) Microtubule is used to carry information in a cell. If the cross-sectional area of the microtubule has a diameter of 25 nanometers, find the volume of the microtubule of 1 nanometer in height. State the assumption of calculation.

1 1292

Graph between frequency of photon and velocity of photo electron?

What does the mev in mev photon mean?

Tell me what does the mev in mev photon mean?

Draw a graph between frequency of photon and velocity of photo electron?