Topic :: Inertia

Inertia Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

How to caluculate moment of inertia of a hollow cylinder about its axis?

Geo Research Centre,

1 3742

what is the unit of momentofinertia

Bhel,

9 6777

what's the difference between moment of inertia and mass moment of inertia?

4 12876

how to find the L shape surface of the moment of inertia and section modulus.

Define the term factor of inertia.

WHAT IS INERTIA,AND WAT IS TORQUE.

What is the unit of inertia constant of rotating machines? Which has more inertia constant between turboalternator and hydroaltermanor and why?

2 15564

In most instances, Inertia processes are quite uncommon. Give an example of a combined Resistance and Capacitance situation.Describe an application, which according to your understanding of the subject matter, comprises of both Resistance and Capacitance effects.

How to calculate the moment of inertia for a circuit board?

1 3164

the inertia constants of two machines are respectively 30and 42 MJ per MVA.when the change in frequency due to change in load in first machine is 12 Hz,the change in second machine frequency will be?

1 5825

Why infinite busbar has zero resistance and high mechanical inertia?

1 3177

How to select the proper VSD to operate high inertial load

Question 105 - In a rigid rotor model in quantum chemistry, the moment of inertia I is given by an Equation E as I = Ma x La x La + Mc x Lc x Lc = m x L x L, where m = (Ma x Mc) / (Ma + Mc) and L = La + Lc, m is the reduced mass, Ma is the mass of a, Mc is the mass of c, La is the radius of a from point O, Lc is the radius of c from point O. Prove by simplest method that Equation E is wrong.

1 1929

QUANTUM CHEMISTRY AND CHEMICAL ENGINEERING - EXAMPLE 31.4 : In a rigid rotor model in quantum chemistry, the moment of inertia I is given by an Equation E as I = Ma x La x La + Mc x Lc x Lc = m x L x L, where m = (Ma x Mc) / (Ma + Mc) and L = La + Lc, m is the reduced mass, Ma is the mass of a, Mc is the mass of c, La is the radius of a from point O, Lc is the radius of c from point O. Prove by simplest method that Equation E is wrong.

1 1410

moment of inertia of an area is always least with respect to

NIC,