Topic :: Eclipse

Eclipse Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Is Eclipse compatible with the commandline CVS client?

What server versions of CVS are supported by Eclipse?

Why is the total eclipse of the earth a rare phenomenon ?

1 2903

Explain the Eclipses ?

1 3050

Explain the Lunar eclipse ?

2 4192

Explain the Solar eclipse.?

4 7625

Lunar Eclipse is caused when: (a) the sun and the moon and the earth are in a line (b) the earth comes between the sun and the moon (c) the sun and the earth are on either side of the moon (d) the sun comes between the earth and the moon

1 3112

. The solar eclipse occur when (1) The Moon comes in between the Sun and the Earth (2) The Earth comes in between the Sun and the Moon (3) The Moon, the Sun and the Earth are in a straight line (4) None

2 3340

. The solar eclipse achieves totality only in limited geographical regions because (a) The size of the shadow of the moon on the earth is small compared to the cross-section of the earth (b) The earth is not a smooth flat surface, but has elevations and depressions (c) The trajectories of the earth around the sun and the moon around the earth are not perfect circles (d) Sun rays can reach most of the peripheral regions of the shadow of the moon due to atmospheric refraction

1 5344

if u r using eclipse tool how can u debbaging u r application? plz explain with sample code

IBM, Tech Mahindra,

3 9013

what is purpose cvs and vss in eclipse?

2 6846

how to run servlets in eclipse 3.3.2....if we choose file->new->servlet then after that it is showing javax.servlet.* ...cannot be resolved.......to avoid this error any external jar file is to be added? please help me regarding this issue........thank u

IBM,

2 6048

What is the difference between Eclipse and MyEclipse?

IBM, Wavex,

7 38455

how to add Servlet-api.jar file into eclipse 3.3.2 ?

IBM,

what is eclipsed file in clearcase? What is the solution? In what case it is called eclipsed file?

ALU, IBM, TCS,

4 34156

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Eclipse }

Is Eclipse compatible with the commandline CVS client?

What server versions of CVS are supported by Eclipse?

Is QTP Supports SWT applications? If yes, can you write a sample script for opening a new package in eclipse.

Can we access the java methods in qtp. Because my requirement is to access the swt(for eclipse an it is java code) methods in qtp is it possible?

how to add Servlet-api.jar file into eclipse 3.3.2 ?

I am trying to pass the string firstName from a Servlet called SampleServet. I am running this on eclipse and it tells me that "the value for annotation attribute must be a constant expression. I don't understand why it is giving me this error. @PersonAnnotation(name = SampleServlet.firstName) public class AnnotationClass{

m creating a web project in struts. when i deploys war file through myeclipse 8.x to web server tomcat6.x. first time this war file is deploy successfully bt when we change somthng in my jsp or anywhere in my project ...thn we need to deploy again so tht m gettng this erro. plzzz tell me where i was wrong?? war file is diployed successfully.....i mentioned it by ******* . and after tht m getng error...Undeploying context [/gfwrd] May 23, 2010 7:40:23 PM org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener init INFO: The APR based Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in production environments was not found on the java.library.path: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_03\bin;C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 6.0\bin May 23, 2010 7:40:23 PM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol init INFO: Initializing Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-7070 May 23, 2010 7:40:23 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina load INFO: Initialization processed in 2947 ms May 23, 2010 7:40:24 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService start INFO: Starting service Catalina May 23, 2010 7:40:24 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine start INFO: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/6.0.16 May 23, 2010 7:40:27 PM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol start INFO: Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-7070 May 23, 2010 7:40:27 PM org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket init INFO: JK: ajp13 listening on /0.0.0.0:8009 May 23, 2010 7:40:27 PM org.apache.jk.server.JkMain start INFO: Jk running ID=0 time=0/109 config=null May 23, 2010 7:40:27 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start INFO: Server startup in 3824 ms ************************************************************ ******************* May 23, 2010 7:51:28 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR INFO: Deploying web application archive gfwrd.war ************************************************************ ******************** May 23, 2010 7:54:10 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig checkResources INFO: Undeploying context [/gfwrd] May 23, 2010 7:54:10 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR INFO: Deploying web application archive gfwrd.war

how we can use debug in myeclipse 6.0 in order solve the problems that exist in our program when there are 900 to 1000 pages in a web application

Hi, Below is the code that i ran on selenium RC using eclipse IDE and java coding.: package source; import org.testng.annotations.BeforeSuite; import org.testng.annotations.Test; import com.thoughtworks.selenium.*; public class parameterized extends SeleneseTestCase { private Selenium browser; public static void main(String []args) { String arr[] = new String[5]; arr[0]= "bert"; arr[1]= "regular"; arr[2]= "copyonly"; arr[3]= "doert"; arr[4]= "inter"; parameterized obj = new parameterized(); obj.setUp(); obj.login_parameterize(arr); } @BeforeSuite public void setUp() { browser = new DefaultSelenium("localhost",4444, "*chrome", "http://goolge.com"); browser.start(); browser.open("http://goolge.com"); browser.waitForPageToLoad("30000"); browser.windowMaximize(); browser.open("/"); browser.click("gb_23"); } @Test public void login_parameterize(String[] arr ) { for(int i=0;i<=5;i++) { for(int j=0;j<=2; j++) { browser.type("//input[@id='Email']", arr[i]); browser.type("//input[@id='Passwd']", arr[i]); browser.click("//input[@id='signIn']"); browser.waitForPageToLoad("30000"); } } } public void EnterValuesIntoTextField_CheckWithGetValue() throws Exception { selenium.open("http://www.essaywriter.co.uk"); assertEquals("", selenium.getValue("id=textInput")); selenium.type("id=textInput", "Text In The Field"); assertEquals("Text In The Field", selenium.getValue("id=textInput")); } } When i ran this test i got an error which says: "Method login_parameterize requires 1 parameters but 0 were supplied in the @Test annotation." Any help is much appreciated. thank Gab

Paano po ba nabubuo ang eclipse?

What is the benefit of hibernate tools eclipse plugin?

Creating an android application using the eclipse plugin?

If the moons orbit is inclined slightly relative to the earths orbit what effect does this have on eclipses?

A solar eclipse can only occur at?

What is the name of the plugin that is used to integrate eclipse with cucumber?