Topic :: Trading

Trading Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

In ancient India, the trade was promoted through which

Coins,

1 6415

Who contributed a lot in promotion and expansin of trade and comer during pre-Gupta and Gupta period

1 4817

Who first maintained trade relations with Roman empire

2 4916

Why Arikamedu was the most important Indo-Roman trade centre

2 7533

What are the reasons for decline of foreign trade during the later Gupta period

1 4518

Trade Unions?

3 12744

Name and define the logical tiers in a traditional 3-tiered architecture?

1 4181

How Biotechnology is different from traditional plant breeding?

Biocon,

2 10441

What is the difference between traditional breeding and recombinant DNA techniques?

3 10497

I am in the process of designing a small traditional Japanese house for myself. I am trying to use as many natural materials as possible. I believe one of the traditional methods was the use of clay in the exterior walls and finish. I would like to stay away from treated plywood if I can. Could you offer some suggestions?

1 6615

What are the tradeoffs in using BDM for in-circuit debug?

1 3668

What is a trademarkbot?

1 4555

What is a traditional Network Library for SQL Servers?

Which of the following independent duties is traditionally performed by the data control group? A. Access to data B. Authorization tables C. Custody of assets D. Reconciliation

1 4087

What is the difference between traditional breeding and recombinant DNA techniques?

1 3589

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Trading }

Can any body worked in QA in Finincail / Trading experience. i appreciate if you ans my some questions.

hai, about trading domain and need simple project on trading system. please help me...

what do you mean indirect expanse in trading business?

With scan-based trading, are retail companies creating inventory at the point of sale or recording income/expense?

insider trading

Any one can mail soft copy of Balance sheet,Trading and profit and loss alc.of a small firm or small co for study

Why closing stock appears both in trading and Balance sheet? Why does it doesnot appear in trail balance.

Hi I want to do certification on security trading.Any idea ?

pl convey me the procedure to get the vat and cst no. i am going to start trading cum manufacturing of grain handling equipments.

what is the rule of WCT TAx refund in the state of jammu & kashmir.if we don't have sales tax registration number in J&K state.we are the Ups supplier from other State.we have the trading business only.

How to connect to trading network in webmethods

What is Insider Trading ?

is there any training istitute for mcx and share trading in Ahmedabad ?

The company i approached asked me that they are registered Manufacturer to market fire extinguishers. They have both VAT & CST registration. When they supply material out of state i.e. under "C" form, to a Dealer who is also registered with CST and who can issue "C" form but for product paint. Will the "C" form issued by the Dealer be acceptable to us. What law governs, since the dealer is not registered to trade in Fire Extinguishers? In the first instance will he be able to issue "C" form at all i.e. Will the government allow him to issue "C" Form, if so under what norms? In the case that my company is the Dealer and registered for trading in Paint and we are taking Fire Extinguisher Dealership will I get set-off in "C" form for purchase and Sale. Kindly let me know on russel.raphael@gmail.com

Prepare a trading account, profit and loss Account and Balance sheet form the following trail balance and other adjustments as on 31.12.2009 Adjustments: 1. Closing stock R 7060 2. Allow interest on capital at 6% p.a 3. Insurance prepaid Rs 60 4. Depreciate Building and furniture at 10% p.a. 5. Wages due Rs 40 6. Provide 10% RBD and 5% on debtors and creditors 4. From